Kidnapped

The next morning.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the table thinking about Yash sir while eating a sandwich and lost in my world. I didn't know what I was doing. I was ignoring everything at that moment. I was enjoying this feeling. I was feeling free yet bounded to something. I was brought out of my daydreaming by Sarita snapping her fingers in front my face. She was giggling. "What happen?" I asked confused. Maa and Sarita started laughing loudly. "Where were you lost? Do you even know what time is it? You have woken up from sleep but are still dreaming!" Maa said laughing. "But what were you thinking about? Or should I ask who?" Sarita asked trying to conceal her laughter. "Shut up! Maa! I know she's stupid and asks nonsense but you too?" I asked frowning. "But where were you lost?" Maa asked. I felt too shy to answer. "I'm going or else I will be late!" I said and left the house in a hurry leaving them giggling. I caught a taxi. I reached outside the office just before 8:00 am. I sighed and entered. When I was walking into the building, I looked at Yash sir's reserved parking spot and saw his car. He has reached so early? I entered my cabin. I saw a note on my desk saying, "When you see this, come to my cabin. Yash." I blushed. I went up to his cabin and knocked. "Come in!" I heard. I entered slowly. Yash turned and looked at me. He was so dashing. He had a white shirt with a black tie and black jacket and pants. He was holding a cup of coffee in his hand. He walked up to me and said softly, "This Amar seems to have forgotten how to make my coffee properly. It has no sugar. And I don't know how much sugar he puts so I can't. Can you taste it and see how much it might need to become sweet?" he asked. I looked at him for a while and thought that he's just asking me to taste coffee? That's it? I felt disappointed. I took the mug and tasted it. It was perfect. The sugar was good. "But sir, it is good!" I said. "Really? Give it to me?" he said. He took the cup and sipped the coffee and smirked. "Now this coffee is sweet!" he said. I blushed. "But sir that's my jhuta now!" I said. "I have heard that having each other's jhuta increases...." he said with his words dying out. 

He came closer to me. I automatically stepped back. My back hit a wall behind me leaving me no where again to go. He looked into my eyes intensely. I could see a passion for something. "Sir, I have work to do," I said trying to leave. He placed one of his hands on that side blocking me. I turned to the next side and he did the same with the other hand. He was coming closer to me when I thought about the trick everyone does. I looked behind him and said shocked, "Sacha ma'am!" I exclaimed. He moved away from me right away. Oh so it works on him too. Hmm. He turned away and I saw an opportunity and was about to run out the room when he held back my hand and turned me around twisting my hand behind my back. It felt a sudden pain and there was no space remaining between our bodies. I held his shoulders and dug my fingers into his skin to bear the pain. It felt somewhat pleasurable though. "Do you know what you have just done? You lied to Yash Malhotra! Now you will pay the price! Just wait and watch," he said smirking. He then let go of my hand. I felt relieved. My face felt hot. I turned around and ran away. I went into my office breathing deeply. "There you are ma'am! I've been looking all around for you! Where were you?" Sneha asked me. I remembered what just happened and blushed. "I was in Yash sir's office," I said. She smiled and I went to my desk and sat down. She went through the day's agenda. "Ma'am you have a meeting with Mr. Singhania at his office today at 5," she said. I hummed. That's good, I thought. If I go to his office, I will get a hint of his taste in design from the interior works of his office. After hiding and avoiding Yash sir the entire day, I left the office to attend to the meeting with Mr. Singhania at half four. I reached his office a little after 5. However, when I entered, the receptionist told me that he wasn't there. I was a bit confused and called Sneha. "Didn't you tell me that I have a meeting with Mr. Singhania today at 5?" I asked. She said yes. I told her to double check to see if she made any mistakes. She told me that she was sure that I had to meet with Mr. Singhania today.