Convincing my Love

Deep's P.O.V.

I was sleeping very comfortably until I was interrupted by the sun coming through the curtains in my room. I took a pillow and blocked my face not wanting to wake up. I then felt some movement on my bed and slowly began to open my eyes. I saw a beautiful face with my blurred half opened eyes. I smiled and opened my eyes. Urvashi was laying on my bed with her eyes closed and looking angelic. Her eyes began to twitch with the sunlight. I smiled and got out of the bed. I stood and blocked the sunlight from reaching her eyes with my body. She stopped and slept peacefully again. I stood and looked at her sleeping. She was too cute. She turned and slowly opened her eyes. She smiled and rubbed her eyes. When she opened her eyes completely, she looked at me and frowned. She looked around and quickly got out of the bed. I didn't move. "What's the time?" she asked. I looked at my clock and said, "Nine o' clock." Her eyes widened as she looked at me shocked. "What?! I have to make breakfast! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" she exclaimed. I smiled silently. She turned around and walked to the door. It was still locked from last night. She tried opening it and then turned to me. "Open the door!" she said, "I have to go and bathe quickly!" "Then who is stopping you? Go ahead," I said. She looked at me annoyed and said, "Well let me go!" "You can bathe in our bathroom," I said. She looked at me confused and asked, "Our bathroom?" I nodded. "My bathroom is yours now. You can use it," I said. "You must be mad to think that. Open the door," she said annoyed. I stood silent. She walked up to me angrily and stood in front of me. "What do you want?" she asked. I held my nose and said jokingly, "Well first, I want you to take a bath. You stink! You haven't taken a shower since yesterday morning! Go and bathe!" Her hands rested on her waist and she looked at me with her eyes narrowed. She frowned and began to walk to the bathroom. I held her hand and pulled her back to me. Her back crashed onto my chest leaving no space for air to pass thought.

My lips went closer to her ear and I whispered, "The first emotion you feel for the day is going to be your emotion for the rest of the day. Brighten up your mood and see how well your day goes. If your mood is fouled, your day will go bad." "Stop talking nonsensical things Yash. You have already made the rest of my life hell. Fixing my mood, is not going to fix anything," she said bitterly. She walked off but my hands went to her waist and held onto it. I pulled her back again to me and said, "I promise you Urvashi, I will destroy this hell and show you heaven." I planted a kiss on her cheek and said sweetly, "Good morning my love." She walked forward destroying the closeness we were at and turned around and looked at me. Her face was all red and she frowned. She ran off to the bathroom leaving me there. I went to the closet and chose a suit for her to wear. I went to the door of the bathroom and knocked. There was no response. The sound of the water falling from the shower came. Knocking again, I called out to her saying, "Urvashi, your clothes. Please take it." There was again no response. I got worried about her. What if something happened to her inside the bathroom? Knocking again, scared, I called her, "Urvashi! Urvashi! Are you alright?" The door opened slightly and a hand came out. It grabbed the clothes and took it and the door closed again. I heaved a sigh. I walked back to the room and ran my hand through my hair and sat on the bed. I calmed my fast heartbeat and controlled my breathing. I got so scared. Urvashi came out of the bathroom wearing the sari and drying her wet hair with a towel. I stood up and went to her. I turned her around and held her shoulders tightly. She looked at me shocked my by behavior and I looked into her eyes with anger. "Why didn't you answer me inside the bathroom?! Do you have any idea how worried I got?! I thought that something had happened to you! Don't you ever do this again Urvashi, I am warning you," I said. I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. 

Her body was stiff. She didn't react. I broke the hug and looked at her calmer than before. "Why didn't you answer me Urvashi? Please, don't do that. I was really worried about you," I said with one hand around her waist and the next one cupping her face. She lowered her eyes. I planted a kiss on her forehead and went to the bathroom. When I had finished with my shower, I wore my pants and shirt inside the bathroom and went back to the bedroom. Urvashi sat on the bed and waited. I looked at her and went to the dresser. Standing in front of the mirror, I began to button my shirt. She stood up and came behind me. "Can you please open the door now? I have to make breakfast for your family," she said annoyed. "Yesterday I instructed Janki that until you don't feel completely fine, she had to make breakfast for our family," I said. "Have you thought about your grandmother and her health before doing all of this? If she finds out that Sacha is not your wife and you lied to her then what will she go through?" she asked. I took up my comb and began combing my hair while I said, "I didn't lie to her. She misunderstood Sacha to be my wife for herself." "But if she finds out, what will happen?" she asked. "Are you finding excuses to not be my wife?" I said with a small smile while looking at her annoyed face through the mirror. She folded her arms and said, "I am not your wife anymore. I divorced your yesterday." "Exactly! You divorced me, I didn't divorce you," I said turning around to her. She looked at me and asked, "What do you mean? You signed the papers right in front of me?" "And where are the papers?" I asked. "In my room," she said. I sighed and said, "Find, when we go down for breakfast, you can go and have a look at the papers for yourself then." She looked at me annoyed and went and sat back on the bed. "You have an appointment with the doctor today," I said to her while continuing to get ready. She didn't say anything.