New Chapter of Life

Yash's P.O.V.

I was fuming from last night with the news mom gave me. How dare those people? They told off my mom! They will see what's coming next for them. I walked out of my room with every intention to take out my anger on Urvashi. In a way, it is because of her this happened. I took a bucket of iced cold water and went to her room. I know she must be sleeping still. I will throw this on her and vent out my anger. When I entered the room, to my surprise, she was up and sitting on the trunk with her hand still handcuffed to the wall. She looked at the bucket of water in my hand and then back to me. I felt stupid. I was hoping that she was still sleeping so I could do this. I dropped the bucket and asked her, "Why did you wake up so early?" "I have to make breakfast," she said. I unlocked the handcuffs and Janki came into the room with a bag. When she saw me, she said, "Oh my! I'm sorry sir. I didn't know you were in the room." She turned around to leave when I stopped her and left myself. 

Urvi's P.O.V.

Yash left the room with Janki aunty and me. She gave me a bag and said, "These are some of my daughter's clothes. I know you must not have clothes and yesterday Sadhna ma'am gave you this suit. So I brought some clothes for you. Hopefully, they fit you." I smiled and said, "Thank you." She left the bag with me and went out. I looked inside the bag and saw some very colourful, beautiful clothes. I took out a suit and looked at it. It looked like my size. I just have to try it on. But where was the washroom? I walked out and asked Janki aunty where was the bathroom and she guided me to the bathroom that they all used. I quickly took a bath and changed into the clothes. I went back to my room and applied the sindoor on my head and wore the mangalsutra. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought about this new chapter of my life. I walked out my room and went to the kitchen. Sadhna and Ragini came and joined me. I looked at the chart on the cupboard and made something containing all the ingredients. Sadhna and Ragini came and help me complete cooking the meal. They were talking like two best friends and I felt awkward. I didn't have anything to say to them or talk about. When the food was cooked, we carried the dish to the table and waited for everyone. Sadhna and Ragini sat at the table and I stood one side waiting. Yash came and stood at the bottom of the step and looked at me with a smile.

 Yash came and stood at the bottom of the step and looked at me with a smile

Why was he smiling? I know he is up to something. Why would he look at me and smile? Anyways Mr. Malhotra, if you can plan something, then so can I. I looked at him and smiled also like if I was planning something.

 I looked at him and smiled also like if I was planning something