Karan Khurana

Urvi's P.O.V.

I left the store room and followed Yash sir and Sacha ma'am to the conference hall. I sat down opposite Yash sir. He got up and spoke, "Mr. Singhania has found a concept designer and I want you all to meet him." I looked at him. Please everyone, meet Mr. Karan Khurana! And then he walked in, Mr. Karan. I looked at him nervously and began to play with my shawl to try and calm myself down. He came and sat down next to me. Yash had some irritation reflecting from his eyes. I began to breathe heavily as my heart was racing. I began sweating. "Hi, Urvashi," he said smirking. Everyone looked at me surprised that he knew my name. "Opps! My mistake, Miss Urvashi!" I felt very uncomfortable, more than I was on the yacht. However, no one found out and I was trying my utmost best to conceal it. And I think I did a good job. Karan stood back up and said, "Hi everyone! My name is Karan Khurana, the company's project concept designer. I want to know all of your names. So please, let's start from the young woman sitting next to the head chair. Sacha ma'am smiled and introduced herself. Then everyone began introducing themselves until he reached me and stopped and said, "And of course! The one and only, Urvashi!" He held out his hand. I reluctantly gave my hand in his and as he did last time, he kissed the top of my hand and smirked.

 I reluctantly gave my hand in his and as he did last time, he kissed the top of my hand and smirked

I felt awkward. Yash sir cleared his throat and told him to not do those things in the office sternly. Karan raised his shoulders and said ok in a very casual way. Yash sir told me to present first. I got up and went. I was thankful that I didn't have to sit next to him for a while. I slowly finished my part of the presentation and dreaded to go back and sit down. Yash sir told Mr. Karan to present his part now. He got up and stood next to me. I went back and sat down a little more satisfied. He was staring at me the whole time during his presentation. His look made me tremble. When he finished, he asked if anyone has any questions and didn't wait and was coming back to sit down. Yash sir told him to wait. He asked him one question after another. Karan was getting irritated. He looked impatient to come back and sit down. After Yash sir finished with his questions, Karan was coming to sit back down by me. Yash sir stood up and said that the meeting was completed and everyone could go back to their work. Karan looked annoyed. I was relieved. Yash sir said, "Come immediately with me to my cabin." He was not giving him a chance to meet me. He turned to Yash sir and said, "Hold on." He said to me, "I will only work with Urvashi on this project. I don't want anyone else." Yash sir gritted his teeth. He looked at Karan angrily. Amar came and said to him that his mom was in his cabin. He left the hall. I went back to my cabin. I sat down on my chair. I took up the glass of water in front of me. I couldn't handle my trembling hand and spilled some on my clothes. "Oh God Urvi! Look what you have done! Come I'll help you clean it up," Karan said entering my cabin. I felt disgusted. I had tears in my eyes. He walked up to me. I got up and walked back and bounced into the wall. I had no where to go. He placed his two hands on my both sides trapping me. "You know something? You are the most beautiful girl in the world. And I? I will keep you very happy if you choose to marry me!" He said shamelessly. I was shocked. I pushed him away. "Whoa! Feisty! I like it!" he said, "This is going to be so much fun!" He winked at me and left my cabin. I was terrified. I began getting all sorts of bad thoughts. I ran outside my cabin and bounced into a woman. She looked at me sternly.