Crazy in love.

The next day

Urvi's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache. I just wasn't feeling like doing anything at all. I had a heavy heart to go to the construction site. I took up my phone and looked for any reply from Yash's message. I saw none. I was more disheartened. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. The cold water contacting with my skin still wasn't enough to change my sour mood. I went back to my room sulking and took up the suit laid on the bed. Wearing it, I went outside and sat by the table. Noticing my facial expressions, Maa asked me, "Why are you looking so sad?" I pouted and said, "I don't want to go to work today." She smiled and replied, "Then go and come back home early." I nodded while eating. "I'll think about it," I said and took her blessing and went out. I paid a visit to the temple and said in front of God, "God, please give me the strength to go through this week. I really need it. I never thought that I would miss Yash so much. Also give him, Maa, Sarita and Anand all the strength and happiness in the world. Whatever their hearts desire, please give it to them." I bowed and left. I went into a cab and went to the site. Everyone was already there and waiting for me. While I was walking into my tent, Sneha came to me and said that Mr. Singhania was coming to the site to see the progress on the project and I also have a meeting with Prateek. I listened and placed my stuff inside my tent. I went back outside and into the building. The lobby area was finished and looked gorgeous. It came out exactly how we planned. I walked up the stairs checking each floor. At the top floor, where the Presidential Suite was, we still needed to do some minor works.

I turned to my workers and said, "Well done you guys, I love it. Everything is so perfect." They smiled looking appreciated. They were the first ones to make me smile for the day. We went back downstairs and greeted Mr. Singhania who was half an hour early than expected. I smiled and walked up to him. Shaking his hand, I spoke, "Welcome sir. We weren't expecting you so early. But everything is ready for you to walk through. Please come." I led him inside the lobby area and looking at his expressions, he looked astounded by the work. "Amazing," he said. "Thank you, sir," I said. I felt relieved by his expression. "I have loved the design on seeing it on the computer but seeing it actually completed and with my eyes, it's just a whole new level of special for me. I really, really love it," he said shaking my hand. We walked up the stairs going to the different floors. Every floor, his expression became more priceless. Finally, we reached the top floor. He walked into the Presidential Suite and was in awe. I felt nervous as we were yet finished with the interior. I apologized saying, "I'm really sorry sir. I know you must be disappointed in me with seeing the incomplete Suite, but I promise you that it will be finished soon." He looked around and asked, "This is incomplete?" I looked at him surprised saying, "Yes, sir. I still need to do some work on it." He looked around and said, "Oh! It doesn't look so. This is looking perfect just how it is." "That is your humility sir that you find it perfect, but I still need to do some last touches on it." He walked around looking and then we went back downstairs. "Well done Miss Sharma. I am very impressed by your work. Now I know if ever I need an interior designer who I should come to," he said.

I bent my head smiling at his compliment. I thanked him and then he left. A short while after, Prateek arrived. I was sitting in my tent when Sneha came and told me and I told her to lead him into my tent. Sometime after, she came back and Prateek looked at me smiling and pleased. I stood up smiling at him and shook his hand. Sneha left and we sat down. "How was your day so far?" he asked. "Somewhat awful," I said. "How come?" he asked. Without thinking, I said to him, "Yash has gone London for some work and left me alone here. Do you even know how much I am missing him?" I sensed that he was looking at me shocked and looking at him, it was confirmed. "What?" I asked confused. "Why are you missing Yash?" he asked. Then I remembered what I had told him a few seconds ago. I felt awkward. I decided that I couldn't get away from this situation, so I decided to tell him the truth. "Remember I told you that I loved someone?" I started. He nodded. "Well, that person is...Yash," I said leaving him confused and perhaps dumbfounded. "WHAT?!" he exclaimed. I nodded. I smiled as I told him my story about how I feel in love with Yash and how we got into a relationship. I felt light after telling him. I was actually feeling better. I also told him that Yash was going to propose to me on the night of the grand party which would be also on my birthday. He looked like he couldn't believe his ears. He looked lost in his thoughts. I snapped my fingers in front of his face bringing him out of his dreamland. "You're shocked na? I know," I said to him. I was feeling a lot better now. I continued by asking him, "Shall we go on to do some work now?" He nodded. We began discussing the concept.