Sacha's Craziness

Yash's P.O.V.

I brought back Akash's car and he made Sadhna sit in the backseat with the baby. He sat behind the driver's seat and I told him that I would come home with my car. Daadi and Mom went with him and Ragini came with me. While going back home, Ragini said to me mischievously, "So, Yash, the next couple to bring a new member into the family is you and Urvashi." I looked at her and blushed. "Oh! Look, our Yash is blushing! Oh my God!" she teased me. "Stop it," I said, "The next couple is not me and Urvashi but you and Ranvir. You guys are next in line. Akash and Sadhna married first, they have their baby. You and Ranvir were next so in that order, you are next to bring the new member." I looked at her and she bent her head blushing. "Your brother has no time for me. How will I bring a niece or nephew for you?" she said softly. "Well in that case, shall I send you two on a second honeymoon?" I asked. "What are you saying?" she said blushing with her head bent low. I smiled and looked at the road driving home. "Speaking about honeymoon, you and Urvashi have been married for so long, when are you going on your honeymoon?" she asked. "I can carry her today itself but your sister-in-law wants me to go to work," I said gritting my teeth annoyed. She giggled. "So shall I assume that you guys are going soon?" she asked. "May your assumption be true. I would be the happiest person on this planet," I said. "I am so happy to see you happy with Urvashi," she said. "You're right. I had given her a lot of trouble. But not anymore. I want to keep her happy," I said. With that, we reached home. Sadhna, Akash and the baby were standing at the door. When we reached them, Mom was welcoming them inside. Urvashi and everyone else were standing behind them. Sacha was also there. "Bring the sweet dish," Mom said. Urvashi gave her a small bowl and she feed Akash and Sadhna. They entered the house and Mom said, "Akash, take them to the room." He nodded and took Sadhna and the baby to the room. Urvashi was about to walk away when I held her hand and said, "Come and meet me in the room. It's important." She had a sad face and nodded.

I went upstairs to our room and waited. After some time, she came to me. Her face hang down. She looked very sad. I stood up and looked at her worried and asked, "What happened?" She shook her head and forced a fake smile on her face and looked at me. I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Urvashi, don't lie to me. Tell me the truth," I said. She smiled and said, "Nothing. Nothing at all." "Swear on me that nothing is wrong," I said. She remained silent. "Tell me now. What's wrong?" I asked. "Sacha...." she said but didn't say anything. I got annoyed immediately. I turned around and went to my closet. She followed me and asked, "Please don't do anything stupid." I cupped her face and assured her, "Don't worry. I won't." I took my towel and went to the bathroom. 

Urvi's P.O.V.

I paced left to right feeling anxious about what Yash will do. He came outside the bathroom with his shirt and pants worn. He stood in front the mirror and began dressing. I walked up to him and asked, "What are you going to do?" "Something I should have done a long time ago," he said. He turned and looked at my worried face. "I promise you Urvashi, I won't let any harm come to you. Trust me. Whatever I do, I will do it for the benefit of you and our relationship," he said. He left me standing there without saying anything else. I went downstairs lost in thought about what he was going to do. I just hope that he doesn't do anything to make the relationship more sour with Mom or Daadi. I went to the kitchen and saw Janki aunty cooking breakfast. "Janki aunty, can I help you with something?" I asked. "No, you go and take some rest. I am almost finished," she said. I held the locket around my neck and played with it. I was completely taken aback with Daadi behind me saying, "Why are you here?" I turned around and pulled the locket around my neck with the sudden surprise and it broke and fell on the ground. I quickly stooped down and picked it up. Standing back straight, Daadi looked at me sternly and asked, "I have noticed you for so long wearing this locket. What is so special about it?" "Umm....it's....." I stammered trying to recover from my heart racing. She grabbed it from my hand giving me another shock. "Sadhna is hungry. She just came from the hospital. Take her food to her room," she said and turned around. "Daadi," I said stopping her and she turned around. "My locket..." I said. She looked at me annoyed and said, "You won't get this back until you do at least one task well." She turned around and I stopped her saying again, "But..." She looked at me furious but I needed my locket back. My mother's picture is in there. "Please, I need my locket back," I requested. She turned around and walked out of the kitchen. I followed her to her room. "Daadi, please, I need the locket back. Please," I pleaded. "What's so special about this locket that you are being so disrespectfully?" she asked. I remained silent. "Please Daadi," I said.