We meet again

Urvi's P.O.V.

The next morning Yash picked me up and we went to work together. He led me to my cabin and went to his. Sneha came in and briefed me and brought a coffee for me with a couple of files. "Ma'am, you have to select some designs from this and final them with the accounting department. This is very important so we have to submit them today. They were delayed for some many days but we can't afford to wait anymore. We also have a meeting with Mr. Singhania today. He wants to discuss something especially with you," Sneha spoke. I nodded and she left. Sipping on my coffee, I check out the files and began matching with my designs. After locking some samples, I went to the head of the accounts department and submitted it.
The day was passing very fast and lunch time was already here. I called Sneha and told her to order something for me from a restaurant. "Aunty didn't cook anything today for you?" Sneha asked. "She is not home so I didn't get any food today," I replied. She left. Yash walked into my cabin with a tiffin. "Let's eat," he said. "I'm waiting for my food," I said. "Is everything alright? Why didn't you bring any food today?" Yash asked. I gave him the same reply I gave Sneha. "Come, we'll share my lunch," he said. "It's alright, I already told Sneha to order food for me," I said. He sat opposite me and waited a while. "What happen? Why aren't you eating?" I asked. He smiled and said, "I'll wait and we'll eat together." I bent my head smiling. Sneha came in with a box and gave me. I gave her the money to pay the delivery boy. Opening the box, I saw fries. I got greedy seeing junk food. Saying sorry to Maa in my mind for not listening and eating junk food, I dug in. Yash also eat his food as we talked about general things and work. "Don't forget the party tonight," Yash told me. I nodded. Lunch was over and he went back to work. Mr. Singhania came after lunch and everyone was in the conference hall. "I'm sorry Mr. Malhotra, I was out of town for sometime so I couldn't have any meeting for a while with you. But as soon as I came back, I decided to have the meeting immediately. I want to be updated on the proceedings of the project," Mr. Singhania spoke. 

We wasted no more time and began with the briefing of the project. Sacha ma'am stood up and spoke, "The construction has already began and in about two months we will be ready to start the interior." Everyone was looking on attentively at the presentation. Sacha ma'am sat down after she was finish and Mr. Singhania turned to me saying, "Miss Sharma, how's the interior coming along?" I stood up. Walking to the screen, I presented my progress. "Sir, I have finished 210 rooms. My designs are almost finished," I said. I presented the presidential suite to him. He nodded agreeing to my design. I sat back down and the accounts department started discussing their part. After the engineering department was finished, the meeting was over. Looking at the clock, the meeting went on longer than I imagined. I went back to my cabin and sat down. I heard a knock on my door and gave the person permission to enter. A man walked in leaving me surprised. He stood with a white blazer and green t-shirt inside with a blue jeans and a smile on his face.

 He stood with a white blazer and green t-shirt inside with a blue jeans and a smile on his face

Standing up, I exclaimed, "Prateek?!" He smiled and said a soft hi. I smiled brightly seeing him again and meeting him again.

 I smiled brightly seeing him again and meeting him again