Yash's Helplessness

Urvi's P.O.V.

I began to feel worried about Yash. If he is not at home, not at work, then where is he? I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Sarita looking at me worried. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Yash...I don't know where he is. Yesterday he wasn't answering my calls and now no one knows where he is. I am very worried," I said. She hugged me and said caressing my back, "Don't worry. I'm sure that he must be busy." I broke the hug and dropped on the couch. Sarita sat down with me and held my hand. "What work can he possibly be so busy doing that he can't even answer a call?" I said frustrated, "Doesn't he know that I would be dead worried about him?" She tried consoling me but until I don't see him, I can't be in peace. "Go to your room and take some rest, I will try calling him," she said. I got up and went to my room. I sat by the window and looked outside sadly, waiting for him to come back. 

Yash's P.O.V.

I sat in my cabin lost in my thoughts when Amar came back with some files. He handed me the files and said, "Sir, I need your signatures on some papers." I took the files and opened them. While signing them, he said, " Sir, Urvi ma'am called." I stopped on hearing her name and asked, "What did you tell her?" "I told her that you are not in the office," he said. I nodded. "Very good," I said. "But sir, she sounded very scared," he said. I finished signing the files and gave them back to him. He turned around and left. "Maybe I should call her," I said to myself. I took out my phone and called her house number. "Hello?" Sarita answered. "Hello, Sarita, Yash here. Where is Urvashi?" I asked. "Yash! Thank God you called. Do you know how worried Urvashi is about you? Wait a second, I will call her," she said but I stopped her before she could call Urvashi, "No! No need to harass her. Just tell me, is she ok?" I asked. "No she isn't Yash," she said. I got worried at once and asked, "What's wrong with her?" "She seems as if she is getting depressed without you. Please talk to her," she said. I developed a lump in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. "I have some important work to attend to right now. I will call back later. Tell Urvashi to wait for me at your house. I will come back for her in a few days. And tell her not to worry," I said and hung up the phone quickly. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes. A lone tear escaped and dropped on my hand. "I'm sorry Urvashi. Please forgive me," I said. 

Urvi's P.O.V.

Sarita came into the room and sat opposite me. "Yash called a few seconds ago," she said. This immediately caught my attention and I looked at her anxiously. "He said that he will come for you in a few days," she said. My heart sank once again hearing this and I frowned. "Few days?" I said. I got up said, "I will be back." Sarita also stood and asked me worriedly, "Where are you going?" "I have some important work to do. I will be back. Don't worry about me," I said. I walked out of the room leaving her there and left the house. I jumped into a taxi and went to Malhotra Constructions. Reaching there, I saw Yash's car parked outside and made up my mind to meet him. I also have the right to know what is the sudden change in his behavior. I walked inside and walked up to Tina. She looked very much surprised to see me in the office. She came from around her desk and hugged me. "Urvi ma'am! Such a long time! How are you?" she asked. "I'm good," I said with a small smile. She broke the hug and I asked, "Is Yash here?" She frowned and said, "He hasn't come for the past few days. We all don't know what's wrong with him. He had this very important meeting and he kept putting it off." I felt sad. Sneha came and hugged me. Breaking the hug, she asked me, "Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded. "I'll meet you guys in a bit," I said to them and went closer to Yash's office. As I was about to open the door to enter, Amar called out to me from behind, stopping me, "Urvi ma'am!" 

Yash's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my cabin when I heard Amar voice from outside shouting Urvashi. Was she here? I quickly got up and went closer to the door.