Truth is out-1

Urvi's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache and lied on the bed holding my head. I groaned and made up my mind to get out of the bed. Walking into the bathroom, I stood under the cold water coming out of the shower and was then fully awaken. I went and changed. I took my belongings and ran out of the house. I didn't even get time to dry my wet hair. Reaching to the office, I ran inside my cabin to see Sneha sitting there looking at her watch. Noticing my presence in the room, she turned her head to me and stood up. "Urvi ma'am, why are you so late?" Sneha asked. "What do I tell you? I got up late today," I said panting. I sat down in my chair and Sneha stood looking at me quietly. "What's the matter?" I asked confused. She asked me with one eyebrow raised, "You came to work late because you woke up late?" I nodded. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Look, my head is hurting and I'm not feeling too well, so please, don't piss me off," I said massaging my temples. She stood quiet. After briefing me, she went outside to resume her work. I started my work when someone barged into my cabin. Without looking, I knew who it was. "Sneha, please bring me my coffee quickly," I ordered. "I don't feel like it," I heard and looking up, I saw Yash. He sounded irritated and his face had a very serious look. "Even your day is going bad?" I asked. He was about to reply when Sacha ma'am came into my cabin saying, "Mr. Gupta is here." I riled up hearing his name. Yash composed himself and brought a smile to his face. Like seriously? He was just boring holes through me with his angry face and in the next second had a smile on his face on hearing Mr. Gupta? Really? He left my cabin and went outside leaving my door open. Yash met him directly outside my cabin so I could have seen them shaking hands and greeting one another. Oh great! I saw the devil's face so my day is going to be even more worst. Mr. Gupta looked into my cabin and smirked. I rolled my eyes at him. Seems like he had forgotten the warning I gave him. Looks like I will have to remind him not to mess with me. 

Smirking, I stood up and went outside. Walking up to him, I forward my hand saying with a smile, "Hello Mr. Gupta. That was a very pleasant party last night. But unfortunately, due to some unavoidable reasons, I had to leave early and uninformed." He looked at me confused. Looking at Yash, he looked dumbfounded and narrowed his eyes to me. I smiled and continued, "I know that I must have gotten you wrong the first time, but now I know that you are just as disgusting as before." Yash shot a glare at me as Mr. Gupta looked at me getting annoyed. "Oh! Sorry, I mean to say, you are not bad as I thought you were," I said with a bit of sarcasm. "But I must say Urvashi," he started but I cut him saying, "Miss Sharma." He glared at me for a second and then continued saying, "Miss Sharma, you are not what you show the world. You are actually not as bad as you portray yourself to be." I giggled and replied, "Oh Mr. Gupta, you speak for yourself. Indeed you are not what you show the world." Taking a second and looking at Yash's expression, looked on confused and smiling, I continued, "Well I do hope you remember our meeting in my cabin we once had. I told you some things and I keep the hope that you don't forget. Nice meeting you again. Have a nice day." Glancing one more time at Yash, I went back to my cabin. He is so gonna kill me today. But I had to remind that man of my warning and I couldn't do it directly in front of Yash so I had to adapt this technique. I began working and about forty five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. Mr. Gupta walked in and stood in front my table. "I don't remember giving you permission to enter my cabin Mr. Gupta," I spat. "Oh I'm so sorry," he said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes, he continued, "Whatever you did outside, I came for an apology for it." "What did I do?" I asked innocently. "You have no right to insult me young woman. Now, apologise!" He ordered. "And if I don't then?" I asked. "Then get ready to be fired from my company," Yash said entering. I stood up shocked. What did he just say? "Yash....what did you just say?" I asked not wanting to believe what he just said. 

"You heard me and you know I don't like repeating myself. Apologise or else get out! I don't have any place for people like you that cannot respect other people in my company," Yash said. Mr. Gupta stood smirking at me as my eyes began to well up. Is he seriously talking to the love of his life like this over a contract? He can't be my Yash. The Yash whom I love. I was in utter disbelief. "I can't apologise for something that I know isn't wrong," I said. Yash's facial muscles tightened as he looked at me. My tears began to drop from my eyes. "Fine. Get out then," Yash said neutrally. I looked at him shocked. "Are you really going to fire me for this man?" I asked. He stood looking at the wall with no expressions. I got his answer. I took up my bag and walked away from them when Mr. Gupta's words halted my movement, "Leave her partner, I would get a new interior designer for you. Better than her. You don't need to work with these kind of hungry for money people. They are just here for the money. Ask me, I know." I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. How dare he! Turning around, I saw the entire office staff looking at me. This is it! Without saying anything else, I walked out of the office fuming. Leaving the building, my eyes were red and burning in anger. Tears were dropping one at a time from my eyes. I will make you pay for your words Mr. Gupta! You called me a gold digger? Wait and watch how I am going to destroy you but not now. It will come slow and painful.