She is going to regret

Yash's P.O.V.

As I entered my bedroom, I was fuming. My blood was boiling. How dare she? Who do she think she is? I am so not going to leave her. I am going to make her life hell. She think she has attitude right? Now she will see attitude. I went into the bathroom and stood under the shower. I bathed in cold water to cool me down a little but this anger is not getting any less but increasing by the passing seconds. I changed into a sweatpants and plain t-shirt. Maybe work can cool me down for now. I opened my laptop and began to check some e-mails.
My two sisters-in-law, Sadhna and Ragini entered my room. "Hey! Heard you had a bad day? We are here to cheer you up," they said. They are so sweet but I was too angry. "No, I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Please send my food in my room," I said sternly. "Sure?" Sadhna asked me. I nodded with my eyes glued to my laptop screen. They nodded and left. As they were walking out I asked them, "Where's mom?" Ragini replied that she had gone for the inauguration of a new hotel in Delhi. I nodded and they left. I got up and went to the window. I stood there and began to think of all the happens of the day. Bumping into that girl, the conference meeting and the day only got worse. I recalled Mr. Singhania's words earlier today when he was leaving,
"Mr. Yash, I love all the ideas of that interior designer. I will only continue the project if you promise me that she will be working on the project."
I just couldn't let this project slip from my hand. I have to tolerate her. I need this project. I just hope that this project finishes fast so that I don't have to see her face. But until then I will have fun in giving you a tour of Yash's Hell. I couldn't help but to smirk at the idea. Get ready Miss Sharma! You have insulted me! You even ordered me to say sorry to you in front my entire staff. You told me that I made a mistake. I hope that you are ready because what you started, I will finish. With that, I went bed promising myself that I will ruin her.

Urvi's P.O.V.

I can't get his words out of my head. It keeps playing again and again in my head. Don't know what the hell he thinks of himself. Arrogant, rude, evil, every bad quality just compliments him so well. Lying on the bed that night, I was getting so mad at him. Soon slumber took over me.

The next day.

Yash P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache. I went and took a shower and came back out fresh. I went into my walk-in closet and picked out a suit for the day. I changed and looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, my bedroom door opened and entered the love of my life. The woman whom I loved the most in the world. My mother, Kalyani Malhotra, the one who made me what I was today. I turned with a smile and touched her feet seeking her blessings. She caressed my hair. I got up and hugged her. "I missed you," I said. "I missed you more," she repiled. "How is your work going?" she asked me. "Rocking," I said with a smile. "I heard what happened in the office yesterday. These middle class people I tell you, especially these girls. Where ever they see a rich guy, they show their true colours. Please be careful around these girls. They won't take time in showing they true side," she told me with concern and a little irritation. "Don't worry mom, I won't fall in their traps. I too know them very well and I know how to deal with them," I replied smiling. I went downstairs with her and sat to have breakfast with my family. "Good morning," we greeted each other. My smallest brother, Ranvir and his wife Ragini was at the dinning table before us. My other sister-in-law, Sadhna was serving. Mom turned to her and asked, "Sadhna, where is Akash?" She replied that he had gone to the office early today. After completing my breakfast, I sat in my car and left for work. I opened up my laptop and began to work immediately. When I reached in front the building, I got down and entered the office. Everyone stood up seeing me and greeted me with morning. I just nodded and walked straight into my office. My assistant, Amar, walked into my cabin and began briefing me with the day's agenda. While walking out, I told him to send the new interior designer into my cabin with the designs of the new project. He nodded and left. This is going to be so much fun. Amar came back and told me that Miss Sharma have not reached yet. I clenched my fists. Who does think she is? The boss? Late. Well good for me and bad for her. I already have a proper reason to punish her. I turned again to Amar and told him, "When she decides to come to work, send her in my office."