Prateek Sindya

Urvi's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache. Maa came into my room and stood at my bedside. I hugged her and closed my eyes. Wanting to go back to sleep, she pulled me off the bed. With my eyes half open, I went to the bathroom. I was fully awaked when I stood under the shower and the cold water came in contact with my skin. I went back to my room and changed. I went outside to see Maa in a very good mood cooking. She placed my favourite breakfast in front of me smiling. I narrowed my eyes at her asking suspiciously at her behaviour, "What happen?" She stood silently and I waited. I ate out all my food and took up my bag to leave. Touching her foot, she blessed me and then spoke, "Urvi, princess, please try and come home early today." "Why?" I asked. "Please, it's a surprise. Try and come home early today," she said. I nodded and left. While going, I went to the temple and paid my respects and asked God to give me strength. I caught a cab and went straight to work. I wonder if Yash is still upset with me. He hasn't talked to me for two days. I know he must be so upset. I went inside his cabin as I saw his car was outside. He sat there ignoring me. "Good morning," I said. Without looking at me, he said coldly, "Good morning." I sat opposite him as he spoke, "Why are you here?" I nervously played with my fingers trying to figure out what to say. Looking at me sternly, he asked, "Are you just going to sit there? I have a lot of work to do so if you're not going to say anything, then please, excuse me." I felt irritated and frustrated. I stood up and said angrily, "Listen Yash, I know you are upset with me for not wanting to work with Vijay Gupta but have you ever wondered why I don't want to work with him? I know this project is your dream but please, at least listen to what I have to say. And if you don't want to talk to me or even look at me because of one project then fine, I don't think this relationship is going to last for long. So let's just end it! Because clearly you don't trust me." He was taken aback. He stood up and angrily replied, "Fine, let's just end it! In any case you won't understand anything I am doing and I don't understand what you are doing. So let's just leave this right here. It's over." I was shocked. My eyes teared up.  

I calmed down and said softly, "I'm sorry Yash. I just can't think straight right now. I'm really sorry. At least listen to me for once." He shouted, "I listened. And I heard very well what you want! You want to break up so I'm giving you what you want! It's over! You can leave now!" My tears began to fall from my eyes. What have I done? It's all because of that Vijay Gupta! I'm not going to leave him now. I left the building raging and took a cab to Gupta's Enterprise. Getting out of the taxi in front of the building, I walked in and asked the receptionist, "Where is Vijay Gupta's cabin?" She pointed towards the door and I angrily barged in. He was sitting with a young man sipping on a cup of coffee. He rested down the cup seeing me and I stormed up to him. "Why the hell did you come back here? What have you come to do here? Destroy all my relationships? Don't forget Mr. Vijay Gupta, that I know very well what you are and how you got all for this fortune." I shouted. He looked at me fuming and said, "Insolent girl! Didn't your parents teach you any manners? How dare you talk to me like that? Who the hell do you think you are?" This young man stood up and pointed his finger at me saying, "Listen, get out of this office right now or else," But I cut him in between asking with attitude, "Or else? Or else what? You will call your security guards to throw me out? Call them na? I don't fear anyone. And you Mr. Vijay Gupta," I said turning back to him, "Don't ever think that I am a weak and vulnerable girl. I know very well how to fight with demons like you. Because I fought already and won the game against you." I walked out leaving both of them confused. Leaving the building, I went back to Malhotra Constructions. Walking into the building, I saw Yash standing and looking at me as I entered inside. He had clenched fists and had anger written on every part of his face. "Where were you?" he asked low and dangerous between the grits of his teeth. I neutrally replied, "I had some important work to do outside so I went to complete it." I turned to walk to my cabin when his voice stopped my feet, "Where was this important work at?"