Getting to know each other.

Yash's P.O.V.

I saw Akash and Sadhna walking into the house around 11:00 pm. I stopped them and asked, "Where are you guys coming from so late?" Akash smiled and looked at Sadhna and replied, "Sadhna had a craving for ice cream and we went to buy." I smiled and nodded. Amar called me, "Sir, sorry for calling you so late." I replied, "Tell me. What happen?" "Mr. Singhania called and said that he wanted to meet us tomorrow. However, he only wanted to meet Urvashi and you and not in the office," he said. "Tell him to meet me on my yacht," I said. "Yes sir," he said and hang up. I decided to call up Urvashi but I thought of telling her tomorrow because it was late. I sent a message to her however saying, "Tomorrow morning, reach to the office early."
I saw that she saw the message immediately. She is not sleeping? I ignored everything and went to sleep.

The next morning.

I woke up early and readied. I left the house and reached the office. While locking my car, I saw Urvashi and Anand. He came to drop her to office today. I was a little irritated. I walked up to them. "Good morning sir," she said. "Good morning," I replied. "Good morning Mr. Yash!" Anand said looking at me serious. I nodded and looked back at Urvashi. "Go and get the file for Mr. Singhania," I told her. She turned to Anand and said, "Wait for a while." She ran into the building. I shot a glare at Anand and said, "Why are you doing all this?" He looked at me confused. "Don't look so confused! You know exactly what I'm talking about. I warned you about staying away from Urvashi. So what are you doing here?" I said. He smiled at me and said, "I thought about it, but you know nothing about us. I can't help but meeting her. You see, she is a very important part of my life. I love her," he said. I got really angry hearing his words. Especially his last line. He smiled. I held his collar when Urvashi came back. "What's the matter sir? Why are you holding Anand's collar so?" she asked fearful. She held my hand and it automatically loosened. I let go and stared at her. Her touch sent a shock in me. I felt really good somehow by her touch. I couldn't help but to stare at her amazed. No one had the courage to do this. In fact, if I held someone's collar, everyone stepped back. But she! She stopped me. She then let go of my hand and raised her hand and started to straighten out Anand's shirt. I got irritated again with him. He looked at me and smiled. Turning to her, I said, "Sit down in the car. We have to go somewhere." She looked at me confused and asked where. "For a meeting now come quickly! I don't have all day long," I said angrily. I went and sat down in the car. I pulled up next to Anand's bike waiting for her to come. I wore my sunglasses and sent down the glass.

"Miss Sharma! Come on, quickly," I shouted

"Miss Sharma! Come on, quickly," I shouted. She came quickly and sat down in the passenger's seat. I looked back at Anand and he looked at me seriously. I sent back up the glass and drove off. "Sir, where are we going?" Urvashi asked me. I kept quiet. She asked again. I told her sternly, "Can't you keep quiet? I told you already that we are going for a meeting." She sat down quietly looking out the window. I felt bad. I shouldn't have scolded her. Now how do I pacify her? Sorry? No! Never in my life had I ever said sorry to anyone and to her? Absolutely not? Then how? I decided to play the radio. "Do dil mil rahe hai, magar chupke chupke. Sab ko ho rahi hai khabar chupke chupke." We looked at each other awkwardly and I changed the station. We heard a RJ speaking. I decided to leave it. "So guys! All you lovebirds out there and for those of you who can't realise that you're in love, this next one's for you!" "Tujhko.......main raklu waha jahan pe kahi hai mera yakin. Main jo tera na hu kissi ka nahi kissi ka nahi. Lejaye jaane kahan hawayein hawayein lejaye tujhe kahan hawayein hawayein." I turned and looked at Urvashi and she was looking at me. After a moment, I turned off the radio. "Are you angry?" I asked Urvashi. She looked at me confused and asked, "Why?" I told her, "Nothing, I thought that you might be angry because I scolded you." She smiled and said, "I'm getting used to it." "Do you feel bad when I scold you?" I asked. "Sometimes," she replied. I felt remorseful. Later, we reached the dock of yachts. She turned and looked at me surprised, "I thought we were going for a meeting?" "The meeting is on the yacht with Mr. Singhania," I said. We got out and went to my yacht. "Who's yacht is this?" she asked. "Mine," I replied. She looked at me shocked. She muttered under her breath, "He even has a yacht?" I heard her and smiled. "Shall we?" I asked. She nodded. I went on first and gave her my hand for support to step on. She looked at me surprised and and gave her hands in mine. As she was stepping on, she was fell on me. I was strong enough though to hold her. We stared into each other's eyes. A strung of hair was blowing across her face bothering her eyes. I gently tucked it behind her ears.