Playing with emotions.

Yash's P.O.V.

I was sitting there drinking. Urvashi and Anand walked into the party. I watched her as she looked so happy with him. He was only making her laugh with something he was telling her. They were even holding hands. Are you serious? I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and was walking up to them. Then suddenly, Anand saw me coming and pulled Urvashi on the dance floor. How dare he? He saw me coming! And Urvashi? She was so enjoying with him. I fumed more. I got some girls standing by and pulled them on the dance floor. I began dancing very closely with them. I was dancing with them but my eyes were on Urvashi. She saw me and looked disgusted. I began running my hands on the girls' bodies. I saw some sign of jealousy. Anand left the dance floor and went to the bar. She continued dancing. She pulled a young man and began dancing very closely with him. I pulled the girl closer. She also pulled the guy closer. We both didn't even look at the people we were dancing with. We were so lost in making each other jealous. The guy started running his hands on Urvashi's body. My temper reached the height. I lifted the girl and spinned her around in the air. I saw her left the dancefloor. I was happy. I won. She went to the bar and took a shot. She twisted her face with the bitter taste. She then came back on the dance floor not letting her eyes leave me and continued.
The guy began to get really close to her and she didn't object. I couldn't bear the sight again. I walked up to them and separated them. I held Urvashi's hand and pulled her to a corner. I pinned her to the wall with my both hands leaving no room for her to leave. I stared into her eyes. They were hurt. They began to tear up. Before it fell, I wiped it off. I held her by the back of her neck and spoke dangerously, "What do you think you were doing over there? How dare you let those guys near you? How dare you let them touch you? I never thought that you would allow such a disgusting thing to happen! Shame on you!" She had tears flowing from her eyes. She yelled at me, "And what you were doing was the most appropriate thing in the world, right? You also let those girls near you! You were touching them! How disgusting of you! And me? You didn't think once about me?" Her words pierced my heart. I went closer to her and told her in her ears, "You don't have to be jealous, I'm all yours!" I don't know why it felt right to tell her that. I don't know what magic this girl was having on me and my senses. She looked at me and a smile appeared on her lips. I moved away from her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and a smile. She ran towards me and embraced me. She fitted perfectly in my arms. Like she was made for my arms. I held her tightly not ever wanting to let her go. She began to feel heavy in my arms and when I checked back, she slept away. I lifted her up and when back to her room.
I lay her down on her bed. I took out her slipper and covered her with the blanket. As my hand reached the chest area, she held my hand and hugged it. I slowly removed it not wanting to wake her up. I turned off the lights and left the room. As I was leaving, I bumped into Anand. I got really irritated. "What are you doing here? And where is Urvi? Did you do anything to her?" he asked. I got so irritated, I could've punch him so hard. I spoke to him, "Firstly, her name is Urvashi. So stop with your Urvi Urvi. She only allows her close ones to call her Urvi. Secondly, I came here to drop her in her room. You carried her to the party right? And you couldn't even take care of her. I had to drop her here. And now she is sleeping so you will leave from here. And lastly, stay away from her. No need to try to get so close to her. She is innocent so she can't see that you are playing with her emotions. The next time I see you around her again, I will break your two feet and give it to you in your hand." When I finished, I left him there and went to my room.

Anand's P.O.V.

I was utterly shocked! Or that would be an understatement. I can't believe this. He is jealous of ME! Do he even know our relationship? But I don't think that they will accept their feelings for each other so quickly! I will have to make them realise. But after that warning? I will have to be careful. I laughed and went back to my apartment. I lied down on my bed and thought about what Yash told me. While thinking I promised myself to make them realise their love and slumber took over me.