Back to square one...

Urvi's P.O.V.

I was still sitting with Anand on the log. I can't believe we spent the entire night there. The saying is true that time flies when you are having fun. We talked all night long. I saw the sunset yesterday, and I'm seeing the sunrise now. Just as beautiful. Then, Anand said standing up, "I am going home. I have to freshen up and call Sarita." He really couldn't do without her. "Do you want me to walk you back to your room?" He asked. I smiled and said, "It's ok. I will sit here a while longer." He nodded and ran off.
While sitting there, I heard my name from someone behind me. I could have recognise this voice by now. Turning around, I saw Yash sir. "What are you doing here so early? And that too, by yourself?" he asked. "I was here the entire night with Anand. We sat and talked all night long, I didn't even realize that time flew so quickly," I told him. He then asked me, "You and Anand are really close? You guys knew each other for very long?" I smiled and looked at him. His hair was ruffled and his eyes still not fully awake. "Yes. I know Anand very well. Let's just say that if any guy has importance in my life, it's him," I told him. I saw him getting a little tensed. His facial muscles seemed to tightened hearing my answer. He excused himself and went back inside the hotel leaving me a little confused.
After sitting there for a little longer, I also got up and went back to my room. I was waiting for Yash sir to come and we would go down together as usual. I still didn't know why I was waiting on him. Then I heard the knock, I ran to the door and opened it saying, "I've been waiting so lo.....ng!" But it was Anand, "Hey! I didn't know you've been waiting on me, else I would have came earlier," he said, "Shall we go downstairs? Talking all night has made me really hungry." I rolled my eyes and smiled. I then left the room and went downstairs with him. When we entered the restaurant, I saw Yash sir sitting with Amar and Sneha at a table. He saw us and literally ignored us. I felt bad. Amar waved at us and signed us to come and sit. Why didn't Yash sir come for me? Last night he told me that he would come in the morning and we will go to the restaurant together. So why didn't he come? While thinking, we reached the table and settled in.
He wasn't looking at me. I ignored everything and ate quietly. Afterwards, Anand asked, "Urvi, what hotel are you all going to see today?" I signalled Sneha to answer as I didn't know. She told him the name and after completing his meal, he got up. "Urvi, I'm going. See you later." He left. After the four of us completed our meal, we also left. While driving, Yash asked Amar, "Did you book the tickets for the morning?" Amar nodded. I was surprised. We came here for a week and we were going back so soon? I was really enjoying myself. Amar replied with a sad yes. "But sir, we came for a week? How can we go back so early?" I asked. He shot a glare at me. I got frigthened. "Miss Sharma, the work we had come here for is going to be completed today. Unlike you, I value my time and instead of sitting here for a few more days and doing nothing, I suggest we all go back and concentrate on the project we have at hand," he spat. I felt really bad. What was he really made of? One moment he is so caring and in the next, he was so rude. I sighed heavily.
When we reached the hotel, I started working. I was taking the pictures of the interior of the hotel. Unlike the others we visited, this one was more modern. I told Sneha to go and get some water for me to drink and she left. While videoing, I caught Yash sir on the camera. By mistake, I took a photo of him. Seeing the flash, he turned to me and rolled his eyes. "What are you doing?" he asked annoyed. "Sorry sir, I took it by mistake," I said. Then I asked him, "Why are you behaving so? Did I make any mistake that you are not talking to me?" He looked at me angrily and did not reply. I asked him again. Still no reply.
I was getting irritated now. Sneha came back with the water in the correct time. I really needed to cool myself down. I drank some from the bottle and gave it to her to hold on. I continued my work with some irritation. I wasn't feeling interested in doing anything all of a sudden. Yash sir's silence was making me restless. He left the hotel and went outside. Amar followed him. After some time, Amar came back and asked us if we were finished. Sneha smiled and said, "We were now getting ready to come outside." The hotel manager was talking to Yash sir outside. We were walking up to the car when my phone rang. I answer without looking at the caller ID as usual. "Turn around," Anand spoke on the other end. I turned around and saw him leaning on his bike and smiling at me. He held his favourite sunglasses in his hand.