Different Side

Urvi's P.O.V.

I reached outside the office just and hesitated to enter. How am I going to face him? I'm too shy. But I have to go. While crossing the driveway in front the building, a white Mercedes-Benz almost knocked me over. I froze. Yash hurriedly came out the car with worry written all over his face. He ran up to me and exclaimed, "Oh god Urvashi! Don't you know how to cross the road? If something had happened to you? Can't you take care of yourself?" I looked at him. He really cared for me. I was moved. "I'm fine," I said. He composed himself. He looked relaxed seeing me fine. Without reacting further, he entered the building. I followed him inside and went inside my cabin. As soon as I sat down, a peon came into my cabin. "Ma'am, Yash sir is calling you," he said. I nodded. I mustered all the courage I had and went to his cabin. After knocking, he took some time before replying. I went in confused. He was sitting comfortable on his chair with his eyes fixed on the door. I stood in front of him and asked, "Sir, how come you took so long to give me permission to enter?" He looked at me and asked, "So impatient to see me? Meet me?" I bowed my head. "There's nothing like that sir," I said. "Come and check this out," he said. I went around to his side of the desk slowly. I saw a file on his table with some samples of colours templates. "Choose a colour," he said. I chose a colour from the same page. "Won't you look through the file and check all the samples?" he asked. I began flipping through until I reached a white paper written on it, "Remember, you have a challenge to complete!" I looked at him. "Keep looking," he said. I flipped the page and the next one read, "Scared to fulfill it?" I rolled my eyes. Is he serious? "No, sir. I'm not scared," I said. "Then remember that you have some hours remaining to complete it. And if you don't, then along with that challenge, I will give you another challenge," he said.
I turned to walk away when he held my hand and turned me around. I held on the two hand rests on his chair to prevent falling on him. He looked smiling at me.

I was about to stand up when again he pulled me

I was about to stand up when again he pulled me. "Are you sure that you can fulfill this challenge because if you give up then I can give you the other challenge," he said teasingly. "And if I complete the challenge then what will you give me?" I asked. "Anything you ask for," he replied. I knew how I was going to do this. I smirked and turned around. I was about to walk away when I twisted my foot. "Ouch!" I exclaimed. He got up and ran to me. Stooping down, he took my foot in his hand and began to massage it. I quickly kissed him on his cheek. He looked at me shocked. I wasted no time and turned his face to the other side and kissed his next cheek. He stared at me. I controlled somehow my urge to blush. I stood up with him following me. "Urvashi! Your foot. It will hurt. Please sit down," he said worried.
I began to laugh. He looked confused. "I'm sorry, I knew that to win the challenge, you won't let me come close to you. And then you would get to double the challenge. So I played this game so you would come to me and I will quickly complete your challenge," I said. He looked at me irritated and said, "Do you really think this a joke? Do you even know what I went through in that one moment? If this is how you are going to complete the challenge, then you lost." I smiled and continued, "You didn't have any rules stating how I should complete the challenge. I was to complete it so I did. Now you will do as I say." He sat back down in his chair. "What do I have to do?" he asked. "Answer my questions. Honestly," I said. "Ask. What do you want to ask?" he said. I sat down and folded my arms. "Why did you give me a challenge like this?" I asked. He looked away and said, "I don't know." I told him that he cannot answer like that. He has to give a reason. "Because I felt like it," he said. I smiled and asked my second question, "When I left Goa without informing anyone, what did you do after?" I asked. He was quiet for a moment. Hesitatantly, he answered, "I went to Anand's house and asked about your whereabouts." "Why were you trying to stop my sister's engagement?" I asked. He looked at me. Answering my question, he said, "I wasn't stopping your sister's engagement. I thought that it was your engagement with Anand." I was shocked by his answer. "Why? If it was my engagement, then why did you want to stop it?" I asked. I was hoping for the answer I wanted to hear badly. I stared at him with wide eyes and my heart racing waiting for the answer. "Because...because...I...I..." But before his answer, Sacha ma'am barged into his cabin. I cursed her under my breath. What perfect wrong timing she has. I thought sacarstically. Looking back at Yash, I saw him smirking. He must be so happy. He got away. "Can you excuse us for a while Miss Sharma?" Yash sir asked smiling. I got up and left the room. Back at my cabin, Sneha was pacing up and down excited about something. Seeing me she ran to me and hugged me saying, "Congratulations ma'am!" Parting from her I asked, "Thanks. But for what?" "When you weren't here, Mr. Singhania came and threatened to cancel the project if Yash sir don't continue with the design of your ancient idea!" Sneha exclaimed. "And Sacha ma'am?" I asked. "She has to change her architectural designs," she said.