Honeymoon-1

Urvi's P.O.V.

After the naming ceremony, Daadi approached me and said, "Go and pack your suitcase. You have to leave in a while." I blushed and nodded. I went to the room and took out the suitcase. I began packing my clothes and soon after, Yash came. "Good you came, tell me which clothes to pack for you," I said. He came and buried his face in my neck and said, "We are going on our honeymoon. What's the need for clothes there?" I used my elbow and hit him in his stomach saying, "Pervert." "Are we going somewhere hot or cold? I will pack clothes accordingly," I said. "You didn't hear Daadi's advice? We are going somewhere very cold but there will be no need for warm clothes because there is going to be fire between us," he said. "Stop it! You are sounding so cheap," I said. I turned around and pushed him away saying, "Go and change your clothes." He winked at me and went to the bathroom. I shook my head and smiled. Sadhna and Ragini came into the closet and took me with them to Ragini's room. "Why have you brought me here?" I asked. They sat on both sides of me and Ragini said, "I know that the older sister-in-law gives advice to the younger ones for their honeymoon but in our case, it is the opposite." "We are going to give you some honeymoon tips," Sadhna said. I bent my head ashamed. "First of all, don't let Yash come anywhere near you," Ragini said. I looked at her confused. "Second, you don't go anywhere near Yash," Sadhna said. "Third, don't sleep on the same bed," Ragini said. "Don't even sleep in the same room," Sadhna continued. "And one more thing!" Ragini said. She went to her cupboard and brought back a bag. Giving it to me, she said, "Give Yash this to wear." I looked at her confused and asked, "What's in this?" "Don't study that. When you reach there, give it to Yash and tell him to wear it. And yes! Don't open it until you reach there," Ragini said. "You can go now," Sadhna said, "Or else, Yash would start looking for you." "Urvashi!" Yash called me from outside. The both of them began laughing. I left the room. Yash standing at the bottom of the stairs and calling me.

"What is it?" I asked reaching him. "Where were you? I have been calling you so long," he said. "I was with Ragini and Sadhna," I said. He looked at the bag in my hand and asked, "What's this?" "Ragini gave it to me," I said. "Ok, quickly go and put it away. We are getting late," he said. I nodded. I went back to the room and packed it in the suitcase. "Urvashi, hurry up!" he shouted from downstairs. I took the suitcase and walked to the door but a servant came and took it. I went downstairs and Daadi was with Yash scolding him, "Why are you rushing her?" I went and stood next to him. "Enjoy yourself and be safe," she said. I touched her feet. We bade everyone goodbye and left in the car. Soon, we reached the airport and boarded Yash's private jet. The flight was short and we landed in Shimla. I was completely surprised by this. I looked at Yash excited and exclaimed, "Shimla!" "Anand told me how much you loved Shimla and the memories you had from here so I thought, why not come here," he said. I jumped with joy and hugged him. Breaking the hug, he side hugged me and we stepped out the jet. It was freezing outside. Yash held me close to him and we got into the car which took us to the hotel. We went to the receptionist and Yash was immediately recognised by her. He took the key and we went up to the room. While going, I asked, "Yash, how did that receptionist recognised you so easily?" "She's my ex-girlfriend," he said. "What?" I exclaimed. He giggled and said, "Just kidding." We reached the room and it was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles.

" We reached the room and it was beautifully decorated with rose petals and candles