Changing emotions

Yash's P.O.V. 

I rushed out my cabin. "MISS URVASHI SHARMA!" I yelled. She came from the pantry with a glass of water. She was trembling with fear. Her eyes had dried up tears. How can she? I spoke sternly to her, "Miss Sharma, did Akash gave you any file yesterday to choose between the samples for drapes?" She nodded. "What did you do with the file?" I continued. She stammered terribly, "Ss...i...rrr...I...gave it to...Sneha to give...you." I didn't believe her and said, "Oh really! So if you gave it to Sneha then why didn't I get it?" She raised her shoulders signing that she didn't know. "Well I will tell you why I didn't get it! Because you never even gave it to Sneha to give me! You stole the money! You theif! Now tell me, what did you do with the money? You know what? I could have only expect this from you. This is so not surprising," I said infuriated. I asked to summon Sneha. Tina told me that Sneha took half day today. I looked back at Urvashi. She had tears in her eyes threatening to fall anytime. "Sir, I didn't steal any money! You can tell me anything but you can't accuse me of something I didn't do," she said. And she still has shame remained in her after all this! Wow. I told her, "Oh really! Anyways I now remember! You have such dirty blood running in your veins. That's all your mother must have taught you? How to trap rich men and theif their money!" She looked at me like an injured lioness. And before I knew it, she threw the glass of water on my face. I couldn't comprehend what happened for a minute and when I realized that she really did it, I was fuming. How dare she! Such an insult? "The next time you talk about somebody else's character, take a look at yours," she spat and left. I looked at everyone in the office looking at me. I felt so embarrassed. "You will pay a very heavy price for this Miss Sharma!" I said under my breath. I went back to my cabin and locked the door from the inside. I can't believe this! That low and cheap girl insulted me so?! She will have to pay now. I opened the door and called Amar in. I told him to book four tickets to Goa. He said yes and left immediately.

The next day.

I summoned Miss Sharma to my cabin. When she came, I could see the anger in her eyes. She turned her head and did not look at me. I handed her an envelope. She took it and I told her that she and I are going to Goa. She looked at me shocked. "I am not going anywhere with you!" she said. "Don't feel so good about yourself! We are not going by ourselves. Sneha and Amar are going with us too," I said, "Reach on time for tomorrow. You don't have a choice but to come along. It's for work. I don't have any sort of interest in holidaying with you." She left with the envelope. I called Sneha into my cabin and told her to check Miss Sharma to get her ticket to Goa tomorrow. I told her that we are going to check out some ideas from the hotels for the project. I told her to take the day off along with Miss Sharma and Amar to get ready. She nodded and left. I looked at her by the window as she entered Miss Sharma's cabin. I couldn't help the smirk that was forming on my lips. I went and sat down at my desk and while going through my files, I saw the folder with the finalised samples which had created a huge scene yesterday. I quickly called back Sneha and she came. Showing her the file, I asked, "Did you bring this file for me yesterday?" "Yes sir. I brought it before lunch for you but you weren't in your cabin so I left it on your desk," she said. "Before lunch?" I asked surprised. "Yes sir. Urvi ma'am gave me and said to give you it," she said. I frowned. "Is there a problem sir?" She asked. I shook my head and said, "No. You can go." I felt guilty for accusing Miss Sharma for theft. I quickly got up and went to her office but she had already left.

Urvi's P.O.V.

Sneha came into my cabin and told me that Yash sir allowed us the day off to prepare for the next day as we are going to Goa. I picked up my stuff and left my cabin. I informed Akash sir of my plans before leaving. When I reached home, Maa was surprised to see me home so early. I told her that I had to go to Goa tomorrow for a week. That entire day I spent with maa helping her. In the evening, I started packing. Maa helped me. She kept telling me all sorts of rules and to take care of myself. I went to sleep early so that I wouldn't get up late the next day. That night while sleeping, my phone rang and without looking at the caller ID, I picked up. Sneha spoke, "Urvi maam, we have to reach at the office compound tomorrow morning at exactly 7:00." I told her that I would be on time and she hang up.
The next morning I woke up and when into the bathroom. As usual when I came out, I saw a suit on the bed. It was very beautiful. I wore it and my hair in a simple hairstyle. I applied minimal makeup and when out.