Past coming back

Urvi's P.O.V.

The next few days were passed really fast. It was already a week after the date. Yash never left a chance in romancing secretly with me in the office. He always calls me to his cabin with some excuse or the other. Every evening he would pick me up from the bus stop and drop me home. At nights, we would talk for hours until I sleep away. We went out on long drives sometimes and ate ice cream. I was finding all of this really magical. Love was changing me and I began to smile when I was alone. I began to feel less irritated about things. The world seemed beautiful. More beautiful than I had ever imagined. The sound of the rains sounded like a soothing music and the heat from the sun didn't seem the same as it was before Yash came into my life. I was sitting in my cabin thinking about all of this when Sneha walked in. "Ma'am, this is the file which needed to be submitted to Yash sir. Are you sure you don't want to check it one more time before I give him?" Sneha asked. I smiled and said to her, "Give it to me, I'll check it and then give it myself to Yash sir." She handed me the file and left. I was only looking for an excuse to meet Yash. I smiled and tapped myself lightly. "What has love done to me?" I asked myself. I got up and went to Yash's cabin. I still knocked on the door because if I don't, then the other employees would find out about us easily. "Come in," I heard and entered. Walking in, Yash was working on his laptop diligently and raised his eyes to see who had entered. He gave me a smile and asked what happened. "I came to give you this file to check," I said. He smiled and asked, "Isn't that Sneha's job to deliver files?" I pouted sadly and said, "Ok, I'll go and send her instead." I turned around and his voice stopped me with his quick and frantic words, "No!" I smiled. 

He continued, "I mean, I don't mind that you bring the file. I would enjoy if you could bring every file for me. Atleast I would get to see you." Turning back around, I sat down opposite him. He spoke without checking the file, "Urvashi, don't you think that it's time for us to be open about our relationship?" Looking at him, I said softly, "But I don't want anyone to think anything bad about me." He looked at me and getting up he came and sat on the chair next to me. Taking my hand in his, he spoke, "Don't worry. I'm here. I won't let anyone say anything about you. I promise. Do you trust me?" I nodded. "Ok," I agreed. "Great. Then this evening, we will leave from the office together and I will pick you up in the morning," he said with a bright smile. I also smiled brightly to see him so happy.

 I also smiled brightly to see him so happy

I left the cabin. While walking back to my cabin lost in my own world, I bounced into Sacha ma'am. "Sorry ma'am," I said with a smile. She looked at me annoyed and said, "Can't you watch where you are going?" I apologised again and went to my cabin. It wasn't her fault. In fact, she was right, I wasn't paying attention. After some time, it was time to leave. Yash came to my cabin and stood by the door. "Are you ready to leave?" Yash asked. I nodded and took up my belongings. Reaching him, he held my hand in his and we left the office with everyone staring at us. It was really very awkward. I bent my head feeling shy and Yash held his head high with pride and walked carefree. Reaching Yash's car, he opened the door for me and went to the driver's seat. I was feeling really nervous. What must the employees be thinking? Yash noticed my uneasiness and asked, "Is everything ok?" I spoke, "I don't think we should have opened up about our relationship as yet. I'm feeling weird." He was quiet until we reached my home. Sitting in the car and looking at him, he said, "Urvashi, today or tomorrow, everyone would have known about us anyway. So why not today? I thought you said you trusted me." I looked at him and said convincingly, "I do Yash but..." and he placed his finger on my lips saying, "Then no ifs and buts. I'll see you tomorrow." I got out and went inside. The next day, he came in front of my house to pick me up. I sat down and he sped to the office. Reaching there, he got out and opened the door for me. I gave him a bright smile.