Yash's Change of Heart

Yash's P.O.V.

I stood still trying to comprehending what I just heard from Urvashi. She stood and looked at me infuriated with her eyes filled with tears and blood red. I didn't want to believe that she said that and asked in disbelief, "What did you just say?" "You heard me well Yash! I want a divorce!" she said. Her words stung my heart. I got infuriated. How can she even think of something like that? I held her by her shoulders and pulled her closer to me and asked again, "What did you say?" "I want a divorce," she said. She was serious. I knew that she was saying that in all her seriousness. I slowly loosened my grip on her and said stepping back with tears forming in my eyes, "You want a divorce? No....No....You will never get a divorce from me. I will never divorce you." I turned around and ran back inside the house. 

Sacha's P.O.V.

I stood behind a pillar and listened to Yash and Urvashi's conversation. I became overjoyed when Urvashi demanded a divorce. Finally! Finally I got rid of her! Yash was in disbelief and kept asking her what did she say. Urvashi repeated herself every time he asked. She sounded confident. Yash began stepping back and saying that he won't divorce her. I wasn't worried about that though because he would divorce her. I will make him! I smiled and ran inside to give this news to my partners in crime, Daadi and Kalyani mom. Both of them were in Daadi's room and I ran there. I was on cloud nine. I was so happy. I couldn't even express how happy I was. I held Kalyani mom's hand and began spinning around with my happiness saying, "Oh Mom! You can't imagine how happy I am today! All my dreams are going to come true!" She looked excited and asked me smiling, "But tell me what happened?" I stopped and said to her, "If you hear, you will be just as happy as I am. Oh Mom! I am so happy." "Hey! Just tell us what happened? Don't beat around the bush," Daadi said annoyed. I sat next to her and said, "Yash...has...decided...to.. DIVORCE URVASHI!" They all stopped for a while and looked at me shocked. Daadi then ran her hand through my hair and said, "God bless you my child. You have given me such good news." She cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "Really Maa, she has truly given us great news," Mom said. "Finally this down market girl will be our of my grandson's life," Daadi said with scorn. "Really Maa, if Sacha had not made up this genius plan, then that girl would have remained in our son's life," Mom said.

Flashback

Two days before Yash's birthday, I went to Kalyani Mom and told her that I had a plan to get Urvashi out of Yash's life. We called Daadi and told her that Yash had married a down market girl and brought her home. We lied that she was making everyone's life hell at home and that she should come back home from her trip as soon as possible. She said that she would return for Yash's birthday and pretend to believe that I was Yash's wife. On Yash's birthday, Mom told the media that Yash was going to make a confession and spread the rumours that Yash was married. Then when he is about to announce his wife's name, I would come and announce myself as his wife. It was also part of my plan to escort Yash to the party to make the media believe a little more that I was his wife. Well, I did my part and Daadi arrive like she said she would and despite knowing the truth, she would believe me to be Yash's wife. Later that night, when Yash was planning to telling the truth to his grandmother, Mom came and lied that Daadi had some health problems and emotionally blackmailed him. My plan worked and I became the daughter-in-law of the house. Mom also saw Urvashi going to meet Prateek outside the gate and made a video of them. She then sent it to me and I showed it to Yash. In his anger, he went outside and that's when Urvashi demanded the divorce from him.

End of Flashback

I sat there with Daadi and Mom and smirked at my plan. I am such a genius. I made a couple divorce in just two days and I hardly even had to do anything for it. I am too good. Daadi stood up and said, "I am going to the kitchen for some water. I will be right back." While sitting there, Urvashi came inside the room and said to Mom, "I want the divorce papers that you made for me and Yash. I want them now!" Mom stood up and said, "Ok, come with me." Mom left with Urvashi and I also got up. "I guess I will go and see how my husband is coping with the thought of divorcing Urvashi," I said to myself.