Back home

Urvi's P.O.V.

I had finished my dinner and Yash came and gave me my medicines. I took them and laid on the bed. Yash came and laid besides me. "Yash," I said, "Can we go back home tomorrow?" He looked at me and asked, "Don't you want to stay here for some time more?" "I have spent so much time with Sarita and Anand, but someday we have to go back home right?" I said. He came closer and hugged me saying, "We will talk about this later. You need some rest so sleep." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes with a small smile. "Why are you smiling like this?" I asked. "Because whenever I am with you, I remain happy," he said. "By the way, did you notice which side the sun rose this morning?" I asked. "What kind of question is that, obviously it rises from the east," he said. "It's just that today, perhaps for first time in your life, you wore a red shirt," I said smiling. "So? It's you who told me to wear it," he said. "Me?" I asked confused. "Yeah, this morning, as usual, I was standing in front my mirror looking at my black, white, grey and navy blue shirts and you stood behind me and kept saying no. When I held up the red, you said yes so I wore it," he said. I listened at him with a smile and said teasingly, "Seems like someone was missing me." He hugged me tighter and said, "I miss you every second when I am away from you." I frowned and said, "And you were talking about staying away from me for life." He froze and sat up on the bed. I followed him. He looked very sad and I knew why. I rested my head on his shoulder and said, "I'm sorry." "It's ok. It's very late. You should go to sleep," he said. He laid down and faced his back to me. "Won't you hug me?" I asked. He turned and laid on his back. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him. "After today please don't remind me about the mistake I was about to make," he said. "I won't. I promise," I said. I kissed his chest, closed my eyes and slept away in his arms.

The next morning, I woke up to find Yash staring at me with a smile. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "My wife. Why? Do you have a problem?" he asked. I smiled and shook my head. He kissed my forehead and said, "Good morning." Our moment was broken when someone knocked on the door. Yash rolled his eyes and got up. He went and opened the door. "I'm sorry for disturbing you two. I just came to say that breakfast is ready," Sarita said from outside. I got out of the bed and went next to Yash. "You made breakfast already? You could've wake me up. I would have helped you," I said. "It's ok. It's not I but Anand who made the breakfast, that too without waking me up," she said. "Come and eat," she said. "We'll be there," Yash said. She smiled and walked away. Yash closed the door and I turned around to go and take out our clothes from the cupboard when he held my hand back. He pulled me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and said, "Your mischief starts any where at any time doesn't it?" "So, you're my wife. I have married you. I have the right," he said. "Well my dear husband, we have to bathe and get ready for breakfast and then leave for home," I said placing my hands around his neck. He raised one of his eyebrows and said with a smirk, "We have to bathe, together?" My eyes widened and then lowered with shame. My face had become red. I tried pushing him away but he held onto me tightly. Avoiding eye contact, I whispered, "Let me go." "First pay the fare," he said. "Fare?" I asked. He turned his head sideways and I understood. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and said, "Let me go now." He turned his head to the next side and waited. I shook my head and gave him a kiss on that cheek also. He bent his head down and I kissed his forehead. "Let me go now," I said. "How can I? The main part is undone," he said. His eyes left mine and went to my lips. My body became stiff. His face slowly began to come closer to mine. Our lips were merely centimeters apart when, his phone rang. He halted and rolled his eyes annoyed. "What's everyone's problem?" he muttered angrily. I felt amused. I showed him the same. "Answer the phone," I said. He went and answered the phone annoyed saying, "What?"

I was about to go to the cupboard to take the clothes but he held back my hand again while talking to the phone, "Did you really have to call at this moment to tell me this?" I tried hard to release my hand from his but he wouldn't give up. He smiled at his actions. All my amusement was gone. "Fine. Call me back next month. I am very busy at the moment," he said and hang up the phone. He flung the phone on the bed and muttered, "This Amar..." He looked back at me and pulled me back. He turned me around and made my back rest against the wall. His both hands rested against the wall, blocking both of sides of me, leaving no escape route. Staring into my eyes, he asked, "What was it you were laughing at a while ago? Laugh now," he said. I lowered my eyes. "Shall we continue?" he asked. He began to come closer to me again. My hands went on his belly and while he wasn't aware of what my plan was, I began to take advantage of one of his weakness and tickled him. He jumped and moved away at once and warned me, "Don't! Urvashi! Don't do this!" "Why? Only you can take advantage of someone's weakness?" I asked running behind him. He stood on one side of the bed with a pillow in his hand and I stood on the other side. "Will you let me go and bathe now?" I asked. He nodded frantically and said, "Yes, yes! You can go and bathe! Just don't tickle me!" I smiled and went to the cupboard. I took out my clothes and left the room smiling. If there is one thing that can make Yash weak and agree with you is tickles. I took a quick shower and went back to the room. Yash was on the phone with someone and he turned and looked at me. I smirked and went and sat in front of the mirror. "Ok, I will see you soon. Good bye," he said and hang up. I got up and went to the cupboard. I took out one of his suits and gave it to him saying, "Go and bathe." He stood from afar and stretched his hand and took it. He walked out the room and I giggled shaking my head. I got readied and went outside. "Where is Yash?" Anand asked me. "He is bathing," I said. I sat by the table and Anand turned around my plate. "What's your special today? Bananas?" I asked jokingly.