Honeymoon-2

Urvi's P.O.V.

We stood in the bathroom laughing. When our laughter subsided, Yash asked softly, "Will you bathe with me?" I pushed him away saying, "Pervert!" "Please. I want to make every moment count on this honeymoon because at home, no one tolerates that I am spending time with my wife," he said. "Yash, I have already bathe. You go and bathe now," I said. I turned to the door. He held me back and pinned me against the door. "Yash, we have two days and nights remaining, I want to go and see Shimla. I want to see Mall Road. I want to see the Ridge of Shimla. I want to see Kufri. So please, go and bathe so that we can leave. And besides, I am starving. I wore my clothes and left him in the bathroom. After a while, he came out of the bathroom fully dressed and asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded. He took his jacket and a scarf and we left. He called for the car but I insisted that I want to go with a taxi. He eventually agreed and we hopped into a taxi. He held me close to him in the backseat and he took out his phone. "Are you serious?" I said. "What?" he asked. "You are on your honeymoon and you are busy with your phone?" I said. "I only took out my phone for the camera," he said. "Oh!" I said. "Come, let's take a selfie," he said. He raised the phone up and held me closer and clicked the picture. We continuously took pictures in the backseat of that taxi until we reached Mall Road. We paid the taxi driver and got down. The entire place was covered with snow and there were a huge crowd of people just walking on the streets. "It's beautiful," I said. Yash took the shawl and draped it around me. "So what do you want to do first?" he asked. "Eat!" I said. He smiled and hugged me close and said, "Come on." We went to a cafe and ordered some coffee and light snacks. I ate so much snacks until I was completely filled. The hot coffee made the coldness in my body decrease. "Where do you want to go next?" he asked. We went to the Ridge and took some pictures there. It was jaw dropping gorgeous. I stood and looked around in awe. We spent about an hour there and then Yash asked again, "Where from here?" "Shopping, obviously," I said. 

We went into a few stores and I bought something each for the entire family and even Neeti. After some long hours of shopping, it began to get darker. I was exhausted and sat on a bench. I had more than ten bags in my hands with items for our families. Yash came to me and said, "Remain right here, I will be back." "Where are you going?" I asked. "Just remain right here, I will be back soon," he said and ran away. I sat and looked at the people walking on the road. While looking, I saw a small child sitting on the side of the road and staring at me. He looked very sad. I called him to me and he came running. "What's your name?" I asked. "I don't have a name," he said. I frowned. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "They left me," he said and pointing up to the sky, continued, "And went to God." My heart felt a tightness. My eyes welled up and this and asked, "Are you hungry?" He nodded. I took my purse and took out some money. Giving it to him, I said, "Go to the cafe and buy anything you want to eat and drink. And don't spend all the money, save some for later also." He nodded silently. I looked at his clothes and they were tattered. I took my shawl off and wrapped it around him. His eyes were filled with tears and he hugged me. "Run along," I said. He quickly ran away and I looked at him as he went straight to the cafe. I smiled. I turned my head and saw Yash standing and looking at me from a distance with a smile. I stood up and he walked up to me with a bag in his hand. "Where were you?" I asked. "Nothing, let's go," he said smiling. I took up the bags and without my shawl, I began to feel very cold. I rubbed my hands to remain warmed and blew them with hot air from my breath. Yash stopped and took the bags from me and rested them on the ground. He was about to take off his jacket when I stopped him. "Aren't you feeling cold?" he asked. I smiled and picked up the bags. I gave all of them to him and then hugged him with my hands under his jacket. "Who said so?" I asked. He smiled and hugged me with one hand and held all the bags in the other. Like this, we walked a little, got into a taxi and went back to the hotel. 

Once back in our room, he dropped the bags on the bed and went to the bathroom. I decided to pack away all the gifts in the cupboard and took all the bags up. I pushed them inside the cupboard and Yash came back out with a towel, drying his hands. "Do you want any food?" he asked. "Order what you like, I will eat from that," I said. I took the towel from him and went to the bathroom. My lips were cold and numbed. I washed my face and looked at all the marks of Yash's love bites on my skin. I smiled. I went back outside and Yash came and hugged me from behind. "What you did for that child was so sweet. It really touched my heart," he said. "His state was so pitiful. I just wish that I could have done more for him. I gave him money to survive for two days but what will happen after that?" I said frowning. He turned me around and held me. "See, this is why I love you so much. You heart is more beautiful than anything else," he said. He leaned in closer and kissed the corner of my lips. "Your lips are freezing," he said. "Then make them warm," I said. He slowly brushed his lips over mine but didn't kiss me. He held me and pulled me closer to him and went to my neck. While his sweet torture was going on, there was a knock on the door. He didn't stop. "Yash, there's someone at the door," I said but he still didn't stop. I held his arms and tried pushing him away but he wasn't giving up. "Yash, the door," I said. He pulled away from me and gritted his teeth in annoyance. He went and opened the door. "Sir, room service," the man said from outside. "Come in," he said. The man rolled the trolley of food into the room and Yash tipped him and he left. He looked at me and said, "Come let's eat, I will continue later." I shook my head and went and sat down. He served the food and took a plate for himself. He took a morsel and fed me and I fed him back from my plate. We both continued to feed each other until the food was finished. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and came back out. He then went and I cleaned up the area where we were eating. He came back out and came and held my hand. He pulled me with him to the cupboard and opened it. He took out a bag and gave it to me saying, "I want to see you in this." "What's this?" I asked. "Please, wear it. For me?" he said. I smiled and took the bag and went to the bathroom.