Truth is out-2

Urvi's P.O.V.

Everyone looked at me shocked after the claim is made. My tears were flowing and I looked into Yash's eyes to find some kind of trust for me. He slowly loosened his hands from my shoulders and began stepping back as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. "I really didn't expect this from you Urvashi. Such a huge lie?! How can you? Is that the proof you have? You claimed to be Vijay Gupta's daughter? How low can you stoop again?" Yash said softly while stepping away from me. I couldn't believe my ears. He really didn't trust me. I felt embarrassed. I really thought that if no one else believes in me, Yash would. Guess I was wrong. He rushed back up to me and holding my shoulders again, digging his fingers into my skin, exclaimed, "This is it! Get out of here right now! I don't want to see your face right now." He held my arm and dragged me to the door. Pushing me outside, he said with tears in his eyes, "I don't want to embarrass you anymore because of the fact that I love you and I can't hurt you anymore. And for this to happen, you have to stay away from me. Just leave before I embarrass you any more." Saying that, he walked away and I stood outside the office unable to comprehend what just happened. With the scene just now playing repeatedly in my head, I slowly walked away from there. Walking aimlessly on the side of the road, I reached the park and sat down there and began to cry my life out. Screaming, I asked nobody, "Why? Why me? Ahhhhhh!" Letting out my frustration I got up and wiped away my tears. "No! I can't break! Not this time! My mother made me strong! I will reply!" I convinced myself and left. Calling a number, I said, "I have some spicy news for you all. I'm sure that by showing this, you will be very popular. Tell me, when should I send you the video?" I got the permission and went to pay back now. Walking out of the park and wiping my tears, I went home burning with revenge and fury for my insult. When I reached, I realised that I left the pen drive on my desk at home. Injecting it in my laptop, I emailed the video attachment to a news channel. Yes! I am sending it on a news channel to broadcast. With the email, I ordered them to blur out my mother's face to which they agreed. 

Clenching my fists, I spoke softly, "Get ready to be ruined Mr. Vijay Gupta." Soon enough, they played the clip and did as I told them. They blurred my mother's face. In a hour, the video went viral and was playing on all TV channels, all radio stations were talking about it and it was all over social media. With every passing hour, there were news that everyone began to stop investing money in his company and even the stocks of his company were falling by the second. He was refusing to give any kind of statement in the public and he locked his house and remained inside. Serves you right Mr. Vijay Gupta. Made my mother, my sister and me suffer so much. Now it's your turn. I looked at the news from my phone and smiled. Soon after, I got a call and this time, I looked at the caller ID. Reading it, I quickly declined it. It was Vijay Gupta's. I smirked thinking about how embarrassed he must be feeling. Well, he looked for it. He dug his own grave. My work was finished at home so I decided to go back to the construction site. I hopped into a taxi and went directly to the site. Getting out of the car, I walked to my tent and placed my belongings. Smiling, I went inside the building and saw that the colour mistake was corrected and began praising the workers in my great mood, "Wow! Well done guys! I'm so proud of you all. You know, you guys are working so hard, I can see that all of your hard work is going to pay off very nicely." They all looked at me smiling and with their smiles, I smiled more. I heard a car tires screeching outside and it forced me to go out and see. I saw Yash getting out of his car and storming towards me fuming. His eyes were red and burning in anger. I stood unaffected with my arms folded. He held my hand and literally dragged me to my tent. I went without any objections. Once inside, he asked me angrily, "Tell me the truth, you did this, didn't you? You sent that video to the TV channel, right?" I stood and looked at him with a smile. "Answer me!" He demanded. "If I tell you the truth, will you believe me?" I asked. "Don't play games with me Urvashi. Answer me," he said. "Yes, I did it," I said calmly. My eyes went to his fists clenching. "Why?" Yash asked me low and dangerous. "There was no other way to show you the truth," I said.