Special feeling

Yash's P.O.V.

While returning from the meeting, I was passing through the market. I saw Anand and Urvashi outside a jewellery store. I told the driver to stop and watched them. He side hugged her then cupped her face. I fumed. He was such a disgusting man. Last night he was proposing to another woman and today he is sticking to Urvashi like this. That too in front everyone? I told the driver to drive back to the office. I felt irritated the entire journey. When I reached, I entered my cabin and saw Akash there. He told me that Urvashi extended her leave. I was confused. "Why?" I asked. He said she didn't tell him the reason. I called the head of the accounting department. "Bring me the final accounts for the drapes samples," I ordered. He told me that Urvashi didn't give it back since yesterday. Urvashi and Anand's image flashed in front my eyes and it made me fume. "Well go and look for it!" I screamed. He quickly left the cabin. Soon I had everyone going crazy looking for the file. I knew that if Urvashi gets to know, she would come to the office. That was exactly what I wanted. Soon after she entered my cabin. Sacha was trying to calm me down but I didn't bulge.
I saw her and told Sacha to leave us alone. I shouted at her. Her eyes welled up. I felt guilty. She ran out my cabin. After some time, Sneha came back with the file, "Where is Miss Sharma?" I asked. "Sir, she left," Sneha replied and left. I'm so stupid! I literally took out all my anger on her. When I was supposed to be telling her Anand's truth, my insecurity came in between. And I also decided to stay away from her but it's so difficult. I don't know why can't I. I find it really hard to avoid her. Am I falling in love? I questioned myself. No! Never! I will never fall in love with her! Never! Impossible! I called Sacha and asked her if she wanted to have dinner with me. She agreed and we left the office together. While walking out, she asked me, "Did you tell Urvashi about Anand?" "I don't want to talk about her right now," I said.
We were eating in a hotel. However, I wasn't enjoying. It was hard to concentrate on Sacha while thinking about Urvashi. She must have felt so bad. First time, I'm actually finding it hard to not think about a girl. She is something special. But I can't love her. It can't be. I turned to Sacha and began talking about work trying to divert my mind. After finishing our dinner, I dropped Sacha home. I couldn't resist going to Urvashi's house. The entire colony was decorated grandly. Was someone getting married? I went and asked a nearby vendor why was the place so decorated. "Wedding brother! Uma Sharma's daughter and Anand is getting married. In two days is the engagement!" I was shocked by his words. My eyes welled up. Urvashi is getting married? And her engagement is after two days? So soon? But I have to stop her. Anand can't ruin her life. I can't let that happen. I will stop this engagement at any cost. I sat down in my car and drove off. I called Sneha and asked if Urvashi told her anything about as to why she took such a long leave. She said no. I can't sit and watch Urvashi's life get ruined. That Anand doesn't deserve her. I reached home and went to my room.

The next day.

I left early that morning. I got print outs of the pictures that I took with Anand proposing to that next girl. I told Akash when he reached to the office to call Urvashi and tell her to come and meet me. He called her immediately and she answered. I took the phone from him and put it on loud speaker. "Urvashi, Yash has summoned you to his office," Akash said. "Sorry Akash sir, but I can't come today. I have some very important things to do. And in any case, I don't think that you call back your employees to work before their leave is finished," she said sternly. "But Urvashi, it is really important that you come," he said trying to convince her. She was stubborn. I told him never mind. He hang up and left. Alright Miss Sharma, if you don't want to come to me then I will come to you. I smiled.
I left the building and met Sacha outside. "Yash? Where are you going?" she asked. "I have some important work to do. I'll be back soon," I said. She smiled and went inside. I sat inside the car and drove off. I stopped in front of Urvashi's house. I saw her running busy around making preparations. He hair loose and bothering her eyes. She kept tucking them behind her ears but the wind didn't let it stay. She was looking beautiful. I leaned on my car and looked at her. She was only going inside the house and coming back with something to do. And automatic smile crept on my face. I entered the colony but everyone was so busy that no one noticed me. Urvashi was passing by me and bounced into me. She was about to fall when I caught hold of her. She looked at me surprised and standing up back she asked, "What are you doing here?" I pulled her to a corner where no one could see us. She was about to open her mouth to protest when I covered it.
Our bodies were close and touching. She stepped back. "Listen to me very carefully Urvashi. I know that what I'm going to say is not going to be liked by you," I said. She narrowed her eyes. I continued, "Anand is not the kind of person you think he is. He is just playing with yours and your mother's feelings. He is a cheater! I saw him with my own eyes." She pushed me away aggressively. She looked at me with her eyes red in anger. "How dare you? How dare you say such things about Anand? Do you even know what you are saying? Who you are talking about? He's Anand! The person whom we trust more than ourselves!" she exclaimed. I was about to explain when she rose her hand in front me indicating that she didn't want to hear. She folded her hands and said with anger and frustration, "Please! I beg of you! Leave me alone! Leave from here! I can't take this anymore." I felt hurt. What I feared most was happening. He blindfolded her with is fake trust and love. She ran away from there. My phone rang and I was shocked to hear what I heard. Akash told me that Mr. Singhania was threatening to cancel the project and I should reach to the office immediately. I forgot everything and sped back to the office. Mr. Singhania was in the conference hall. I went and asked him what was the matter. He looked at me sternly and said, "Mr. Malhotra, I feel now that by giving you this project was a big mistake. You seem so confused. You have nothing matching. I decided on the ancient idea but these architecture designs are completely modern. Where is Miss Sharma? I already decided on the ancient designs so if you want this project then change the architecture. And if you don't want that and you want to do everything against the client's wishes then I can give someone else the project." I couldn't afford to lose this opportunity so I agreed to change the architecture. I looked at Sacha and she was fuming. I knew she would be angry by this decision. I nodded at her ensuring her that I will talk to her. Mr. Singhania stood up smiling and shaked my hand and said, "Good decision Mr. Malhotra! I knew that you will not disappoint me." I escorted him outside. I walked back inside knowing what was going to happen.
I entered my cabin and, "How can you Yash? I really thought that you would take my side! But you rather that Urvashi over me? I can't believe this! Like seriously? I thought that you could give up any project for me. Afterall, I'm going to be your wife!" Sacha shouted. I tried to calm her down. I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. They were red in anger. I know she must have felt bad in front of Mr. Singhania. Anyone would have. "Sacha, listen to me, I know you must have felt embarrassed in front everyone but I didn't have a choice. This project is a big deal for our company. I promise, I will personally help you with all the designs of the hotel," I convinced her. She smiled and embraced me. I caressed her back consoling her. "You ok now?" I asked. She parted from me nodding. "I'm going. I have to start all over again," she said. I smiled at her and she left.
I began to worry about Urvashi. How can I convince her that Anand is not who she thinks he is? I have to keep trying. I can't give up. I sat down on my chair and looking at the ceiling, I was thinking. Nothing was coming to mind. Wait a minute! I can send the printouts through courier to her! I called a peon and asked him to drop the envelope to Urvashi's house. I told him that she must not at any cost know who sent it to her. He nodded and left. A hour passed and the peon came back, "Did you give Urvashi the envelope?" I asked. "Yes sir, I personally gave it to her in her hands," he said. I smiled and told him thanks. He left the cabin. Now look at your so good Anand's truth! Miss Urvashi Sharma! I wanted to go and check on her. She is very emotional. Before she does anything wrong, I must check her. I was getting up to leave when Amar came in my cabin with some files. "Sir, these files need your signatures urgently," he said. I sat back down and signed them. Finishing, I got up and rushed out the office. I sped to Urvashi's house. I stopped the car and stood by the gate. I was surprised and confused to see Urvashi normal. In fact, she was dancing with the children in the colony.