She's gone!

Urvi's P.O.V.

I dropped on the sofa inside the cabin and wiped my tears from my eyes. Convincing myself, "I am strong!" I opened my laptop. I knew that I wasn't being able to convince myself. I began to cry uncontrollable on the sofa not caring if anyone would see me. Sameera came in and saw me. Worried, she ran to me and holding me, she asked frantically, "What's wrong? Why are you crying like this?" I hugged her and cried even more. She caressed my back. Pulling away, she wiped my tears away and gave me a glass of water. I sipped some and rested it aside. She told me in a calm voice, "Now tell me, what happened? Want to talk about it?" I shook my head saying no. She smiled and said, "No problem." She got up and went and sat in her seat once I was calm. Sneha came in and sat by me nervous about something. I wasn't in no mood to ask her. I knew that Yash had told her something and that's it. She looked at me and said, "Yash sir is calling you in his office." I got up and went. Knocking on the door, I heard, "Come in." I entered and stood there frowning and not looking at Yash. He cleared his throat to get my attention but I still didn't look at him. "Why are you in the same clothes from yesterday?" Yash asked. I didn't answer and stood in my same position. He got up and walked around his desk. Standing in front of me fuming, he held my shoulders tightly. His mere touch disgusted me and I moved away from him. He began walking closer to me as I walked back without making eye contact with him. When my back was against the wall and I had no place to go back again, he came and placed his hand on the wall and stared at me. "Look at me," he ordered. I ignored it. He repeated himself. I still didn't listen. He hit his hand against the wall in frustration and told me again in a low and dangerous voice, "Urvashi, look at me!" I slowly lifted my eyes and looked at him. His facial muscles relaxed at once. "You were crying?" He asked. He had a slight amount of grief in his eyes. "No," I answered bitterly. He came closer to me and whispered in my ears, "I love you." My heartbeat increased as his words reached my ear. My eyes teared up. Then he continued, "I love you when you cry. I love your tears." I felt a pain in my heart the very next second. How can I feel weak and believe him for that second? He is and will always be a heartbreaker. He moved back with a smirk on his lips and looked at me. He then burst out in laughter looking and pointing his finger at me saying, "You...you really believed that...I... love you?" He laughed loudly.

I walked pass him and was about to walk out the door when he held back my hand and stopped me. I turned and looked at his hold on my hand. He turned and looked at our hands as well and then let go. He began to speak, "Listen Urvashi," however, I stopped him saying, "No you listen Mr. Yash Malhotra! I know what you think about middle class girls like me. I know why you broke my heart the way you did. But how much more? How can you break something that is already so broken? It's not possible right? If you had told me earlier that you loved Sacha ma'am, I would have just gotten out of your way. You didn't have to do all this and waste your time behind someone like me? Why? Why did you do all this? I knew from the beginning that we aren't meant to be but still, I loved you and loved you with all my heart. I know that you think middle class girls are all gold diggers and let me tell you today, YES! WE ALL ARE! YOU ARE RIGHT! WE ALL ARE!" Having said that, I ran out of the office. I went back and popped two antidepressant pills in my mouth and closed my eyes as they went down my throat. I gulped down some water and wiped my tears. Sameera asked me, "What pills are those you are taking?" I smiled and simply replied, "Just some medicines." She smiled and looked back at her laptop. Sneha came and told me that Yash was calling me back into his cabin. I got up and went back. He looked at me as I stood in front of him. "Why didn't you come this morning when I had called you?" He asked. I didn't answer. "Listen, I don't want to be compelled to telling you something that you wouldn't like. Answer me," he said. I asked bitterly, "Is there anything remain to say?" I looked at him with all the hatred I had for him in my eyes. He leaned back on his chair and said, "Are you done? Now answer me." "I don't have to tell you everything that is going on in my life," I said. He rolled his eyes at me and asked, "Do you really want me to find out my way? And you know that I can find out on my own. Do you really want that?" I answered with bitterness increasing in my tone, "Well, why waste your time asking me? Find out your way." "Just get out," he said. I turned around and walked towards the door. As I was opening it, someone was coming in and the person was Prateek. I looked at him as he looked at me pitiful.