heyyyy :3

i'm sorry but this is not an update ;~; i will get to publishing the next chapter as soon as i can, i promise!

please hear me out though :,)

so my sister Iamayellowyam is writing a book called "kiss me, mr. park" and it's a yoonmin fanfic. in my personal opinion, it's a pretty good book! the sad thing is, though, that people only read her oneshot book and she really wants people to read her other books too, especially this one (and maybe her other angsty book, "my sunshine", which is actually yoonjin/namjin/namgi... tHe fEeLs tHouGh, i—)

anyway, this is the blurb (lol i can't think of any other word to use besides blurb) for "kiss me, mr. park"

<3

It all started when Jimin became a history teacher at the small all-boys boarding high school close to his house.

And then everything started all over again, on the first day of school when he met Min Yoongi.

The nineteen year old boy 'stole lunches,' was homophobic, and had no friends, and Jimin felt like something wasn't adding up, what with his reaction to the fact that his last history teacher couldn't teach anymore.

Who would have known that the school's 'bully' was actually a sensitive, gay, anorexic, rape victim?

<3

please read "kiss me, mr. park", it would make my sister really happy! thank you <3