sixteen

Yoongi had wrongly assumed that he'd only have to sit with Jungkook and his friends for one day. To be honest, though, the boys weren't so bad. He slowly got used to them, but his "tough guy" behavior never left.

What pushed him over the edge, however, was when Taehyung suggested, "We should all hang out tomorrow after school! You guys can come to my house."

It was quite enough for Yoongi, seeing the four boys at school, he didn't need to see them out of school too.

"I live with you, you idiot, ask me if I'm okay with it first," Yoongi scowled, something he seemed to do quite often.

Taehyung looked up at his hyung with wide eyes, a pleading expression on his face. "W-Why wouldn't you be? You're okay with it, right?"

Taehyung just wanted an excuse to hang out with Jungkook again, didn't he?

With a resigned sigh, Yoongi grumbled, "Yeah, yeah, do whatever you want, Taehyung."

"Great!" Tae grinned, looking over at Jungkook, who smiled back, secretly finding Taehyung's boxy grin adorable.

Jungkook was nothing short of ecstatic to have the chance to spend time with Taehyung outside of school. Something about the boy made Jungkook want to melt inside. He loved the way Taehyung blushed every time they made eye contact, and how he always stuttered over his words when talking to him. It was cute.

<3

"I'm hungry," Jimin whined, flopping onto the couch beside Yoongi, fiddling with his sleeves in boredom.

They had walked home together, Taehyung ditching the two to hang out with Jungkook. Jimin walked into Yoongi's house, setting his backpack against the wall and proceeding to search the kitchen for some form of edible food, only to be disappointed when he found none— again.

Yoongi ruffled the younger's hair lightly. "We have no food, Jiminie." Surprisingly, Mrs. Kim's diet was still going strong.

"I knew that, dumbass," Jimin huffed, flicking Yoongi's forehead.

Playfully catching the younger in a headlock, Yoongi scolded, "Respect your elders! I'm your hyung, aren't I?"

"You may be older, hyungie, but I'm definitely stronger," Jimin grinned before escaping the headlock and tickling Yoongi's sides, causing the older to drop to the ground from the couch, giggling and squealing, gasping undecipherable words between his laughter.

Finally managing to get to his feet, Yoongi scrambled as far away from the younger as he could, hiding under a small coffee table, carefully peeking out to watch for Jimin.

"You're so tiny, hyung!" Jimin gushed upon finding the older, smiling so wide his eyes disappeared. One of Yoongi's favorite things about his dongsaeng was his unique eye smile.

"I'm not tiny!" Yoongi pouted, crawling out from under the cramped space under the table.

"Why are you so cute?" Jimin mumbled, poking one of Yoongi's cheeks lightly.

Yoongi scoffed, protesting,"I'm not cute, I-I'm manly!"

"You're my little meow meow!" Jimin giggled, now pinching both of his hyung's cheeks with his fingers.

"Aish, don't call me that!" Yoongi swatted the younger's hands away.

"Then what do you want me to call you? Yoongles?" Yoongi ignored Jimin, staring at the ground with a scowl.

"Yoonie?"

Silence.

"Baby?" Jimin whispered quietly, his voice suddenly lower.

Yoongi's cheeks burned at the pet name.

"Y-yah, go clean something, or s-something! Don't you have homework to do? G-go away!" Yoongi stuttered, eyes wide, clearly flustered by Jimin. The tips of his ears were red, and his face was a light shade of pink.

"Hyungie, you're blushing," Jimin smirked, "Hmm, do you like it when I call you baby?"

"N-no," Yoongi gulped, avoiding eye contact with the younger.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "You don't? Do you have something else in mind?"

Yoongi blushed harder, fixing his gaze on the floor, not wanting to reply.

Tilting the older's chin up as they sat there on the floor, Jimin smirked again, and Yoongi looked into his eyes. He couldn't help but notice how attractive the boy looked. "Baby it is, then."

Yoongi pouted and covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his flushed face, "S-stop that!"

"Stop what, baby?"

"T-that!" Yoongi whined.

Jimin smiled fondly at the sight of the older. "I won't. I like calling you baby."

With a scowl, Yoongi turned, his back now facing Jimin, crossing his arms against his chest.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi in a back hug, tucking his head into Yoongi's shoulder.

"You're my baby," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's neck, his heart fluttering at the sight of the blushing boy.

"Q-quit it," Yoongi mumbled halfheartedly.

"No," Jimin smiled softly, closing his eyes, not planning on moving for a long time.

<3

this is how i write under the influence of lucky charms. i just ate a bowl full for dinner :,) expect more yoonmin fluff, because i have a whole box of lucky charms waiting to be eaten. also, please don't be a silent reader, i love reading your comments :3 hope you liked this chapter! thanks for reading <3