seventy-six*

there's an asterisk if you didn't notice it before ;)

one asterisk = steamy scene (lol it's not super scandalous, just kissing)

two asterisks = smut :)

<3

Taehyung felt happy, being pampered by his two favorite people.

The attention did feel nice.

"No, you need to mix the dye a bit more, Kook," Hoseok said, his fingers running through Taehyung's soft hair. Jungkook frowned at the weird goop in the bowl, sticking the little mixing stick back in and stirring around.

"Should we put it in his hair now?"

Hoseok's bathroom wasn't large, but his parents weren't home, ultimately making it the best option for their second date. Granted, it wasn't much of a date rather than just hanging out together, but the three of them liked to think otherwise.

A quiet moan spilled out of Taehyung's mouth at the feeling of Hoseok's nails scratching his scalp, his cheeks instantly reddening at the sound he'd just made.

Hoseok made eye contact with the boy through the mirror, smirking as he looked at the blushing boy in amusement. Jungkook felt his own cheeks heat up at the expression on the older's face, the hand holding the mixing tool freezing.

That same expression lured him in not too long ago.

Wordlessly, Hoseok's fingers made their way back into Taehyung's hair, tugging gently at the soft locks.

"H-hyung," Taehyung whined, glancing at Jungkook to see the wide doe-eyed boy staring back at him, his entire face a pretty shade of pink.

Hoseok laughed quietly to himself at Taehyung's responsiveness, tugging the hair again, eliciting another moan. "You like it when it hurts, do you?"

Taehyung only let out a whimper, shutting his eyes as the older's lips met his jaw, pressing fluttery kisses to the tanned skin. "Pretty, pretty boy," Hoseok mumbled between kisses, "So sensitive."

Setting the bowl of dye on the sink, Jungkook tentatively stepped closer to the two, pressing his lips to his boyfriend's, his own hands reaching up to the soft hair on his head. He took the liberty of being harsher with the boy, not shy to tug harder than the older did.

"J-Jungkook, please," Taehyung breathed, keening as Hoseok nibbled at his neck, sucking at the skin soon after.

The older hummed against Taehyung's neck. "Such a pretty boy," he whispered again, sucking against the red blossoming on his skin. "You want more?"

"Y-yes, please, more. Feels-- feels so good, hyung."

"Tae," Jungkook mumbled, looking down. "You're hard."

Taehyung whimpered, his face flushed red. "I-I know."

"Am I topping today?" Jungkook asked, fully knowing that he'd meant just Taehyung as he could never be as dominant as Hoseok.

"N-no, I wanna--" Taehyung moaned again as Hoseok licked over the hickey he'd just formed. "I wanna fuck you, Kook."

The younger let out a quiet laugh. "In here?"

"Bedroom," Hoseok muttered, scooping Taehyung up in his arms, a surprised yelp leaving the boy's lips. Jungkook exhaled slowly, almost giddily, shaking his head before following the two, fully knowing that this would last, that the three of them would be together for a long, long time.