fifty-seven

i hate my face. so much. i'm taking fucking medications because my parents can't seem to stop stressing the fact that i'm ugly and i'm honestly a bit sick of it? like i already hate myself enough, back off :,(

<3

Yoongi had definitely gotten clingier after that day of confessing, crying, and cuddling.

And of course, Jimin couldn't complain, because he loved it. He loved how Yoongi would always grab onto his arm when walking throughout school hallways, how Yoongi would always find a way of getting Jimin to feed him with those puppy dog eyes of his, and how he would always randomly run up to the younger and give him hugs and kisses.

It was adorable, and Jimin loved it.

At the moment, Jimin was humming a tune softly as he worked the blue dye into Yoongi's hair.

"Chim?"

"Hmm?"

"What would happen if we broke up?"

Jimin's fingers stopped moving, looking up to meet Yoongi's eyes in the mirror. "W-what?"

Yoongi's eyes widened, and he would shake his head if not for Jimin's hands in his hair. "N-no, we're not breaking up! Just— just. . . . What if we did? Would we s-still be best friends?"

"Yeah, of— of course, Yoongs," Jimin frowned. "What's up?"

"Nothing," Yoongi mumbled, "Just don't wanna l-lose you if we ever do."

"We won't," Jimin said quietly, "We'll go to college together soon, get married one day, live together in— in a cozy apartment, cuddle, have mind-blowing sex—" Yoongi giggled at that, eyes already sparkling with tears. "Get a pet, or maybe a little girl or boy— or both? I just—" Jimin grinned, suddenly feeling very emotional. "I love you so much, Yoongi. I dream of a future with you. I want to spend my life with you, Yoongs, I always have."

"You always make me cry," Yoongi laughed, sniffling as he wiped the tears falling down his cheeks. "You're so fucking sweet, what the heck? I-I do too, Jiminie. Promise me something though?"

"What?"

Yoongi looked into the mirror, meeting Jimin's watery eyes. "If— If we ever get into a fight, promise me that we'll work it out, that we won't break up, or— or hate each other."

"Pinkie promise," Jimin nodded, sticking out his pinkie before laughing and pulling it back. His hand was gloved, covered in hair dye.

"I'm doing it anyway," Yoongi giggled, interlocking his little pinkie finger with Jimin's, getting the dye on him in the process.

"Fucking adorable," Jimin cooed, poking the older's cheek, the dye on his finger leaving its mark.

"Hey!" Yoongi complained, laughing at the cold, wet feeling on his face. "Wipe it off, Chim, it's cold!"

"Careful what you wish for," Jimin grinned before wiping off, causing even more dye to smear onto Yoongi's face.

"Cold!" Yoongi whined.

"Okay, okay," Jimin chuckled, pulling off a glove to rub the dye off of Yoongi's cheek.

After pulling the glove back on, he continued  to dye Yoongi hair, the two arguing playfully and teasing each other until Jimin had finished.

And some time later, Yoongi's hair was a soft cotton-candy blue.

"I love it, Chim," Yoongi smiled, meeting Jimin's eyes in the mirror.

"Me too, it looks amazing on you," Jimin smiled affectionately, running his fingers through the older's soft blue hair as he blow dried it.

Yoongi suddenly gasped. "We should dye your hair too!"

Jimin's hair was currently a soft brown, and Yoongi's eyes sparkled with excitement at all of the different possibilities of hair colors Jimin would look good in.

"What color would I look good in?"

Yoongi groaned. "Oh, anything, really."

Jimin giggled. "Even green?"

Yoongi shrugged, taking the blow dryer and turning it off before setting it down and turning around to face his boyfriend. He set his hands on the younger's waist and said, "Like I said, anything would look good on you."

"What color do you want to see me in?"

Yoongi grinned.

<3

They both went back to the store, and Jimin strolled around as Yoongi picked the hair dye for Jimin. He had wanted it to be a surprise, so he bought the dye by himself before he called Jimin to find him.

"Umm, Jiminie, could we go to the mall before going home?" Yoongi suddenly asked as they began to pull out of the parking lot, looking shy. "I wanted to get something."

"Something?"

Yoongi nodded, turning his head to look out of the car window. "It's a secret."

"Oh," Jimin mumbled, beginning to drive. "Yeah, we can go to the mall. I'll just look around or something until you done, then."

"Thanks," Yoongi blushed, looking suddenly flustered. "It's— it's a good secret, Chim."

"Why are you so blushy all of a sudden?" Jimin grinned, watching Yoongi cover his face with his hands.

"I-I'm not blushing!"

"Mhm," Jimin chuckled, wanting to reach over and pinch Yoongi's pink cheeks. "I totally believe you."

<3

i'm ending the chapter here bc the next part is too long to put into this chapter

i really want a cat. or a dog. or a person lmaooo i just wanna have something/someone to cuddle with ;~;

i feel happier than usual lately. but i also feel very... not so good (?) about my body (specifically my face)

and i ended up crying in an almost empty movie theater last night

fun times :,)

now for the question: what month is your birthday?? mine's in september :))

umm that's basically it.. thanks for reading <3