eighty*

here's the summary of chapter 79 (aka the previous chapter): yoongi's home alone because jimin is out for his own art project and jiyeon is out with soojin. he dozes off and ends up having a nightmare, in which he visits his childhood home and sees his father. he then relives an experience that had been haunting him for the last ten years-- his father had sexually abused him as a child. he wakes up soon after, very emotional and upset, and nearly self-harms. jimin luckily catches him in time, and the two have a long talk about yoongi's nightmare and past experiences with his father. after that, they watch mulan! for the details, read chapter 79 :)

(this chapter has just one asterisk-- things get a tad bit steamy but it's over quickly)

happy reading :)

<3

The two boys had been pretty quiet, even more so than usual when Jiyeon got home. Yoongi had been sleeping on Jimin's lap as Mulan played on the TV, Jimin looking down at the boy fondly.

At the sound of the door opening, Yoongi woke with a start, eyes wide in alarm. "Shh, you're okay, baby," Jimin assured the older quietly, stroking his hair.

Jiyeon took one look at their red-rimmed eyes and was instantly worried. "Is everything okay?"

"Mm, everything's fine," Yoongi mumbled, pulling himself up into a sitting position, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jiyeon set her purse down, flopping dramatically into the loveseat, her mouth set into a happy grin. "You don't even know how great today was!"

"You're right, I don't," Yoongi said under his breath. Jimin let out a quiet laugh, interlacing their fingers.

"I just had a date with the most amazing woman in existence," Jiyeon sighed happily, looking lovestruck.

Yoongi's ears perked up in curiosity. "My mother?"

"N-no! Why would I—" The woman's cheeks turned pink. "Soojin from the ice cream parlor."

Almost immediately, Yoongi jabbed a small finger into his boyfriend's chest, looking indignant. "I told you Soojin auntie was into women, didn't I?"

"You did, Yoon," Jimin laughed.

Yoongi looked pleased with himself. "I have a better gaydar than you." Jimin nodded in agreement, finding the older's actions cute.

"Who's older?" Yoongi asked.

"Probably me?" the woman guessed, "but she's taller by a bit."

"A height difference?" Yoongi gushed. "Oh, that's so cute."

"I told her to come over for dinner this weekend," Jiyeon mumbled, looking at Jimin, just waiting for him to protest, to scowl, for him to say no.

"Great!" Jimin smiled genuinely. "We love Soojinnie auntie. I'm really, really glad you found someone who makes you happy, Eomma."

"I-it's not like— You're saying it like I wasn't happy before!" Jiyeon pouted. "I'm just— really excited. This is something new and scary and exciting. You guys already make me happier, but I'm just—"

"I hope you guys get married," Yoongi said suddenly and Jiyeon spluttered, "We met last week!"

"So you asked her to dinner at our house?" Jimin asked and his mother nodded, saying, "I thought Jinnie would like to meet you both again."