sixty-six + game!

HAHA I DECIDED TO WRITE AT 4 IN THE MORNING AND I'M NOW REGRETTING IT BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS UTTER TRASH. (lesson #1: don't wake up at 4 in the morning and expect your writing to still be good)

also, i've been writing this fic on wattpad for six months now 🥺 and we're at 71k... thank you guys, i hope you're enjoying this book and i can't wait to write more in the future!

<3

Yoongi was curled up into a ball amidst the heap of fluffy blankets surrounding him, sniffling.

Tonight was the first night in a long time that he would sleep alone in his own bed.

"You okay, Yoongs?"

Taehyung was looking over at the older from his own bed with a concerned expression, a pout also evident on his face. Jungkook hadn't responded to his texts all day and he was getting worried.

"No," Yoongi mumbled, sinking further into his blankets, just wanting to be able to sleep so that morning would come and he'd be able to kiss his boyfriend.

There was a sigh and a quiet laugh, followed by the bed creaking and some shuffling noises.

Then a thud resembling the sound of a fallen body.

"Fuck," Taehyung winced, picking himself up from off the floor. It was already hard enough not to fall on his face in broad daylight. The lack of lights in the room was not helping.

Yoongi giggled, pouting when Taehyung was able to find his bed and swat at his arm in mock annoyance.

The younger crawled in beside Yoongi, pulling up the blankets so that he was also within the fortress that Yoongi hid in.

"I want Jiminie," Yoongi whispered, eyes glossy. He didn't like this at all.

Was he being too dramatic? Too clingy? Yoongi didn't care, he felt uncomfortable without Jimin's presence and the feeling wouldn't go away unless . . .

"Cuddles?" the older requested quietly, hoping that Taehyung would say yes, that they hadn't grown out of the habit of cuddling when either one of them felt down.

"Of course, hyungie," Tae cooed, letting Yoongi curl into a ball in his lap, his eyes closing as Tae stroked his hair.

"I missed this," Yoongi mumbled.

"Me too, Yoongi."

"Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Does it feel like I'm ignoring you for Jiminie?"

Ever since the two had gotten together, their group of three became a group of two, just Jimin and Yoongi.

"Nah," Taehyung said, twirling a strand of his hyung's colored hair mindlessly. "You guys are together now, you deserve to have your alone time. Besides," he added, "I have Kook."

Yoongi frowned at the mention of the boy. "Where is he, anyway?"

"U-um, I'm actually not sure," Taehyung mumbled, "He hasn't responded to any of my texts and calls. I'm just being clingy, aren't I?"

"It's okay to check up on him, Tae."

"I wanna see him though," Taehyung huffed, looking upset. "I shouldn't have brought the alcohol, it was my fault. Now we can't see each other at all, and you and Jiminie hyung can't fuck."

Yoongi blushed. "We aren't fucking!"

"Really?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "But— Jimin's like, constantly horny. How does that work?"