forty

When Yoongi all but fled from Jimin's house with the box of panties he'd accidentally found, Jimin didn't know what to think.

He'd meant to give the box to the older because ever since the skirt incident, he hadn't been able to get the idea of Yoongi crossdressing off his mind.

When he still hadn't come back, Jimin had taken it upon himself to find out why.

First, he'd gone to the store. Maybe Yoongi was buying pesticide to kill Jimin off. But sadly, he wasn't there. Then he'd gone to the park. Maybe Yoongi was contemplating his life choices on his bench? But he wasn't there either.

Eventually, he gave up and decided to ask Taehyung and Jungkook if they'd seen the older.

Jimin was just pointed to the direction of Yoongi and Taehyung's shared room, suspicious as he saw the badly hidden smiles on the boys' faces.

He slowly opened the door and sucked in a sharp breath, not at all prepared for what he saw.

Yoongi was lying on the bed, legs splayed and his dress very nicely riding up his thighs so that Jimin could clearly see the panties that he'd given him.

Well, fuck.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin with wide eyes. "Aren't you going to come in? Why're you just standing there?"

Right.

Still trying to collect his thoughts— and shamefully, his drool— the younger walked closer until he stood at the edge of Yoongi's bed.

"So? What do you think?"

Jimin was at a loss of words for once, and it felt strange. Usually Yoongi was the one out of them two to get all flustered, but here he was, unable to even form a proper sentence.

So he nodded and gave Yoongi a thumbs up.

Then he facepalmed himself. Sadly, it wasn't internally like he'd intended, it was very much in real life and left his forehead a beautiful shade of red.

Yoongi giggled, and Jimin— he just wanted to crawl into a hole and die of embarrassment.

"So you like it then?"

Jimin could've sworn that Yoongi spread his legs even further apart. He gulped, no doubt audibly, as he stared at the tiny bow at the band of Yoongi's panties.

"What are you staring at?" Yoongi asked, hiding a grin.

And of course, Jimin had to answer truthfully. "You."

"What about me?"

Yoongi wasn't feeling shy at all, was he?

"Everything," Jimin breathed, crawling onto the bed, carefully avoiding Yoongi. He was worried he'd do something rash, like kissing the smaller until he was out of breath, his pretty pink lips swollen.

Yoongi smiled sweetly, "Good. I think I'll dress like this more often, I kind of like it. Makes me feel pretty."

Jimin rolled over, now hovering on top of Yoongi, their eyes meeting. Only then did Yoongi's sudden confidence break, his head turning to hide his growing blush.

"Look at me, Yoongi."

And he did, his cheeks red and his eyes sparkling as he stared at the younger. "A-are you going to kiss me?"

"Maybe," Jimin murmured, his voice low and quiet. He could see that Yoongi had lined his eyes with a little eyeliner and there was mascara clinging to his lashes.

Leaning closer, he whispered, "You look beautiful, Yoongi. You're my pretty baby."

Yoongi smiled. "Yours," he whispered and closed his eyes, feeling Jimin kiss him on the nose softly, giggling as it tickled.

"So, so pretty," Jimin said as he pulled away, a fond look in his eyes.

"I am?"

"Of course, baby, I love that dress on you," Jimin said, "and the panties too, they're very pretty on you."

Yoongi beamed. "Really?"

Jimin smiled, nodding. "Definitely. Wear them more often for me, okay?"

"Only for you," Yoongi promised.

<3

And he did. Yoongi began wearing some of Jimin's oversized shirts, the ones that were too already big for Jimin himself, only wearing panties underneath. The shirts came down to mid-thigh, displaying Yoongi's slender legs.

Jimin absolutely loved it. He loved seeing the older in his too-big clothes, loved seeing him wearing lip gloss and mascara, his eyelids sometimes dusted with a pretty shade of pink eyeshadow.

He also stole Jimin's oversized hoodies sometimes, and it was the cutest thing ever, seeing the boy with sweater paws.

Yoongi looked so, so pretty, and Jimin couldn't help but kiss him all over at the sight of him— save for his lips, of course. Jimin didn't have the guts to do that yet. He was still convinced that Yoongi was into some guy at school. He'd never like Jimin like that, they'd been best friends for forever. Jimin doubted that Yoongi would ever be able to see him like that.

Little did he know, the only one Yoongi ever thought about was him. If Yoongi thought about his future, all he could see was Jimin, not some random faceless, nameless guy.

It was only Jimin, forever and ever. That is, if he ever liked Yoongi back.

A boy could only hope.

<3

there's a bunch of machine gun noises coming from my tv and it's very distracting. sooo i have a question— how do you guys like your french fries? (personally, the crinkle-cut ones are fun,, and of course, i like them with ketchup) hope you liked this chapter! thanks for reading <3