seventy-three

whoops this was something haha :0

<3

Jimin woke up in a somewhat odd predicament. The room was still dark when he'd first opened his eyes, leaving him with no sense of time whatsoever.

A warm body was draped over his chest— it was Yoongi, of course, Jimin thought, smiling softly to himself as the boy shifted in his sleep.

Yoongi's face was now pressed into his neck, his warm breaths tickling his skin in a way that made Jimin shiver. They were in a quite compromising position, Yoongi's leg slotted between his own. Jimin debated between leaving Yoongi be, not wanting to disturb his sleep, but at the same time . . .

"Yoongi baby, wake up," he murmured, gently shaking the boy awake, watching as his eyes opened.

Yoongi let out a quiet noise, snuggling closer into the younger's warm body. "W-what time is it?"

Jimin's breath hitched, feeling Yoongi's leg unconsciously press further between his own. "Not sure, j-just—your leg is—"

"Oh," Yoongi squeaked, cheeks reddening with embarrassment as he scrambled off of Jimin, nearly falling off the bed in the process. He was definitely wide awake now.

"It's okay," Jimin laughed nervously. "It's just—"

Reaching over to turn the lamp on, Yoongi looked at Jimin, his eyes wide, face flushed. His hair was tousled and messy from sleep, and Jimin couldn't help but notice the cute way his hair fell into his eyes. "You're hard," Yoongi mumbled, curling into Jimin, hiding his face in the younger's neck.

"I-I am," Jimin said. He hesitated before giving Yoongi a shaky smile, shifting off of the bed. "I can deal with it myself if you don't—"

"I-I want to," Yoongi breathed, internally cringing at the way his voice shook. "Let's— let's have sex."

"You do? R-right now?"

He nodded, taking his boyfriend's hand and pulling him back onto the bed. Jimin gave the older a reassuring smile before lifting him into his lap. "Eomma's sleeping."

"W-we'll just have to be quiet."

"Are you nervous?"

Yoongi whined lowly, his lips set in a pout. "I can't help it." He wasn't just nervous, he was positively terrified.

"You're absolutely sure you're okay with this?" Jimin asked. "Do you need a s-safe word or something?"

"Shut up," Yoongi huffed, pulling Jimin into a bruising kiss. He could feel his heart pound nervously as Jimin squeezed his bare thighs.

"Don't tell me what to do, baby, you'll regret it," Jimin growled, his fingers running along the hem of Yoongi's thin shirt. "You don't need this, do you?"

The older let out a gasp as his upper body was exposed, the soft shirt thrown carelessly to the floor. "You're beautiful, Yoongi," Jimin whispered, meeting Yoongi's lips again passionately. "So, so beautiful."

Yoongi looked at his boyfriend and the loving look in his eyes, suddenly so much more scared.

They'd been together for months, yet haven't had sex. He was still nervous about showing Jimin his body, knowing that there was that tiny part of him that thought that he wasn't good enough for Jimin.