forty-one

here's a long chapter for you lovelies <3

<3

"Jiminie, where are we going today?" Yoongi asked, bouncing on his toes at the edge of the bed.

"No, I don't wanna get up!" the younger whined, rolling over so that his face was now buried into his pillow.

Yoongi pouted. "But I'm bored!"

He was usually the one to sleep longer, but they had stayed up all night, talking, and in the end, Yoongi had fallen asleep first. He just didn't know that Jimin had stayed up even longer, watching Yoongi sleep, loving the peaceful smile etched onto the sleeping boy's face.

"I'm sleepy," Jimin mumbled, his voice muffled by his pillow.

"You get no more than 20 minutes," Yoongi said. He decided to freshen up and do his morning routine before waking Jimin up.

Once he'd finished, he flopped onto the bed beside Jimin, ruffling his messy hair.

"Chim Chim, wake up!"

"No!" Jimin groaned, flipping over to face Yoongi, his eyes still squeezed shut.

"Yes!" Yoongi pinched the younger's cheeks. "You're so cute when you're sleepy!"

Jimin grumbled, "Am not." Yoongi cheered when Jimin finally sat up, rubbing his sleep-swollen eyes. "Don't look at me, I look gross."

His morning voice was husky and Yoongi wanted to hear more.

"You look beautiful, Chim."

Jimin smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling.

And he did, with his natural pout and his chubby cheeks and swollen lips and his messy bedhead. Jimin looked like a sleepy angel.

With a quiet sigh, Jimin hauled himself out of the bed with another whine and dragged himself to the bathroom, Yoongi following behind him.

Jimin began brushing his teeth, back towards Yoongi, who sat down on the closed lid of the toilet, just watching the younger. Jimin had very muscly arms. Yoongi's gaze rested on Jimin's ass now, as it occasionally did. Then, after a bit of staring, of course, he sighed dreamily— thankfully not out loud— as he saw Jimin's thighs. His really thick thighs.

"Yoongs, are you staring at my ass again?" Jimin asked with an amused smile as he set his toothbrush down, breaking Yoongi out of his thoughts.

"U-um, your thighs, too," Yoongi admitted, cheeks reddening.

"Oh? You like my thighs too?"

Yoongi nodded meekly as Jimin walked closer. "They're—They're really nice."

"Mhm. And?"

I want you to suffocate me with them, daddy.

Yoongi giggled at the sudden thought.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Yoongi grinned.

Jimin stayed silent for a moment, just staring at the older as if he was waiting for something. "Are you going to join me, then?"

"Join you where?" he asked, brows furrowing in confusion.

"The shower, baby, do you want to shower with me?"

Yoongi squeaked in surprise. "W-what?"

"I'm about to shower," Jimin said, "and you're still here. Are you going to join me?"