sixty-eight

An almost panicked look flashed in Jungkook's eyes the moment he opened the door to see his boyfriend, whom he'd avoided nearly all day just out of guilt.

"I— um, come on in," Jungkook managed to say, gesturing to the couch. Taehyung looked both confused and relieved as he stepped inside, wondering what was with the younger's sudden weird behavior.

"You okay, Kook?"

The breathless smile on Taehyung's face made his heart sink, knowing that he had just ruined their relationship by kissing Hoseok, among other things.

There were a lot of other things.

<3

They had been working out at the gym, Jungkook and Hoseok.

The plan was simple— Hoseok was going to drive Jungkook home after dropping by his own house to shower and change.

That was not what ended up happening.

<3

"Just wait for me, I'll only be a few minutes."

"Take your time, hyung." Jungkook sat down hard on the bed, bouncing back up with its rebound. He looked around and played on his phone a little, but when Hoseok wasn't out in fifteen minutes, he grew worried.

Suddenly, he heard a loud bang come from the bathroom and he immediately jumped off of the bed and raced to Hoseok's aid.

"Hyung!"

"Jungkook, wait—"

The door slammed open and inside stood Jung Hoseok in all of his naked glory.

The room was silent for a moment as Jungkook drank in the scene.

". . . I— uh— I accidentally dropped a— a shampoo bottle... "

Jungkook's face felt like it was on fire, but at the same time, goosebumps riddled his body.

"I—I—"

"Jungkook—"

Jungkook looked down and, to his horror, there was a tent in his pants. He was hard and he was sure that to Hoseok, it was clear as day in his light sweatpants.

"I— I'm so sorry—"

"Don't be sorry, Jungkook. It's only natural . . . After all— you are still . . . growing . . ."

Jungkook frowned. "Wait . . . Are you—"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yeah."

Soon, Jung Hoseok was all over him.

<3

hey guys, this is a super short chapter, but there's more coming soon!

this was written by the wonderful Iamayellowyam (her picture's at the top!)

now for the question: what is your opinion on papaya?

merry christmas and happy holidays! i hope you had an amazing day today :)

thanks for reading <3