seventy-one

VOTE: your decisions may (OR MAY NOT) affect the outcome of the book

-- vkook

-- hopekook

-- vhope (shbsjdhd this most likely won't happen in this fic though sadly bUT IT'S CUTE AS HECK AND YOU KNOW IT)

-- vhopekook

this fic will still be ending soon, though. i'll miss it.

hopefully i'll find the inspiration to start a new fic soon! i feel that yoonmin is the easiest ship for me to write, so if i don't change my mind, it'll probably be another yoonmin fic.

<3

"Salt, salt, salt, I love salt. My boyfriend's going to buy me salt!"

The two were on their way to their McDonald's date after much pleading on Mrs. Park's part to bring back some extra food.

"Keep that up and I might just buy you a box of salt."

Yoongi pouted at Jimin. "You don't like my singing?"

"It was lovely," he assured the older, letting out a soft laugh.

Come to think of it, Yoongi had surprisingly never really heard Jimin sing. He would sometimes catch the boy humming around the kitchen or when trying to get Yoongi to fall asleep, but that was all.

"Jiminie? How come you never sing?"

Jimin shrugged, his lips forming a thin line. "I'm saving you from having to hear my shitty voice, Yoongs, I sound horrible."

There was silence, then— "Can I hear you anyway?"

Jimin let out a low whine at the suggestion, his cheeks reddening. "No, I'm even worse than you, really."

"Are you saying my singing is bad?" Yoongi frowned. He knew just how awful his voice was, but it was fun seeing his boyfriend's expression quickly morph into one of panic. "No, no, you're perfect in my eyes, baby."

Yoongi giggled, smacking Jimin's thigh. "I know I suck, Chim."

"You really do," Jimin admitted with a laugh of his own. "But you're still cute when you do."

"'M not cute."

"Oh shut up, you're adorable."

Yoongi huffed. "I am not."

"Fine then," Jimin challenged, "If I can get our cashier to call you cute, then . . . you sit in my lap the entire time we eat. And if not--"

"You sit in my lap."

Jimin sighed as they pulled into the McDonald's parking lot.

Yoongi wouldn't win.

<3

"Welcome to McDonald's!" The cashier smiled warmly at the couple.

"C-Can I— um . . . fries? A-and—" Yoongi gulped, squeezing Jimin's hand nervously. He hated ordering food, it was so nerve-racking for him. The boy at the cash register looked sympathetic, his eyes softening at the stuttering boy.

"Two vanilla ice creams," Jimin said, taking over. Yoongi gave the younger a shaky, grateful smile. As Jimin finished ordering the rest of their food, Yoongi grinned at the cashier. "Who's cuter?"