fifty-two

the cereal lucky charms has proven to be a remedy for writer's block, so try it folks :))

<3

"Jiminie, c-could you hand me a towel?" Yoongi was freezing from head to toe after having stepped out of the shower and realizing that he'd forgotten to bring a towel.

He cringed in embarrassment and hid himself behind the toilet with a flushed face as Jimin walked in, a fluffy pink towel in hand.

"Yoongi, baby, don't hide," the younger frowned.

"I'm cold," Yoongi mumbled, his lip jutting out into a pout.

"Come here, let me warm you up."

Yoongi's eyes widened at Jimin's words. "W-what?"

Jimin smiled. "Calm down, Yoonie, I just want to hug you."

"But I'm still wet," Yoongi protested halfheartedly. "A-and naked."

"That doesn't make me want to hug you any less," Jimin said.

Yoongi slowly stood, cheeks tinted pink. "Don't try anything."

"Like what?" Jimin grinned. "You scared I'm gonna kiss you?"

Yoongi decided to play along, walking towards the younger. "Maybe. But since you did me a favor and brought me a towel, I guess I'll have to repay you."

There was something about the way that Jimin was fully clothed and Yoongi was naked and vulnerable, something that made Yoongi's insides curl. It was kind of hot.

"Hmm, and how are you going to do that?" Jimin murmured, pulling Yoongi closer by the waist.

"Do whatever you want with me, Jimin," Yoongi said quietly, his eyes twinkling with excitement as he noticed how Jimin's expression changed to something dark, sultry and intense. It made Yoongi feel small, in a good way.

"Oh, I'd scare you away," Jimin chuckled.

"You'd be surprised," Yoongi said with an innocent smile, his eyes saying otherwise. "I'm not as innocent as you may think."

They were flush against one another, chests pressed together. "Show me how dirty you can be then, baby boy," Jimin smirked, relishing in the way Yoongi's face flushed red at his words.

"Jimin, kiss me, please," Yoongi whimpered, looking up at the younger with wide, pleading eyes.

Jimin obliged, leaning closer until their lips met in a bruising kiss, his hands gripping tighter at Yoongi's tiny waist.

"J-Jimin," Yoongi moaned softly, hooking his arms around the younger's neck in an effort to pull him even closer.

"You know that you're naked now, right?" Jimin laughed between kisses.

"Yeah," Yoongi said breathlessly, his tongue rolling absentmindedly across his kiss-swollen lips, "What are you gonna do about it?"

Jimin cheeks tinted red as several images flashed through his mind.

"Can't decide," he hummed after finally gaining his composure, his breath tickling Yoongi's jaw before he pressed his lips to the pale skin. "I want to do so many things to you, baby."

Yoongi blushed. "Like what?"

With a blush of his own, Jimin avoided the question, suddenly looking shy. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked up, feeling nervous. "Y-yeah?"

"Um. . . ." Jimin looked down and Yoongi followed his gaze, eyes widening at the bulge in the younger's pants. "I-I'm hard."