sixty-three

LITERALLY MY BRAIN IS SO FRIED I STARED AT THE WORD 'YES' FOR 30 WHOLE SECONDS BECAUSE IT LOOKED WEIRD

DOESN'T IT???? IT LOOKS WEIRDER THE LONGER YOU STARE AT IT

i need major help

<3

Jimin rolled over, cracking one of his eyes open sleepily as he woke up. The room was dark, and he smiled softly to himself as he could hear the soft, even breaths coming from the other side of the bed—Yoongi.

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes even though he didn't have the slightest idea as to what time it was, he looked over at his sleeping boyfriend.

Yoongi's hair framed his face messily, his arms crossed against his chest and his legs nearly pulled up so that he was almost curled up into a ball. His expression was peaceful, and Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of him.

He reached over to Yoongi to pull up the covers that had shifted as they slept, gently brushing the hair out of the older's eyes and placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I love you," Jimin whispered to the sleeping boy. "Sweet dreams."

<3

"Shower with me!" Jimin whined, sitting on the closed toilet lid as he watched Yoongi brush his teeth.

"Jiyeon auntie's home," Yoongi reminded the younger, his cheeks reddening as he remembered the last time the two of them had showered together.

"We aren't going to do anything inappropriate, Yoonie, so why does it matter whether Eomma's home or not?"

Then Jimin grinned. "Unless. . . ?"

"Unless what?" Yoongi blushed, already knowing where this was heading.

"Unless you wanted to do something like that?"

Scrunching up his nose in mock disgust, Yoongi stuttered a small no, his voice already giving away how flustered he really was.

"Fine, I won't touch you at all then," Jimin promised, and Yoongi could clearly see the mischievous glint in the younger's eyes.

"Okay," Yoongi sighed, pretending to act resigned when all his brain was thinking about was the fact that he'd get to see Jimin's abs again.

Then he remembered himself and his soft tummy, frowning softly at the thought that Jimin would have to see his unattractive body again.

"What's wrong, Yoongi?"

He looked up quickly, meeting Jimin's eyes and seeing the concerned expression on his face.

"I wanna see your abs," he mumbled, almost so quiet that Jimin couldn't hear him.

Jimin laughed when he realized what Yoongi had said, cupping the older's face with his hands and bringing him into a swift kiss. "You're so cute, baby."

"Shut up and take off your clothes," Yoongi scowled, tugging at the younger's shirt.

"You really want to see me shirtless, don't you?" Jimin teased.

"Yes, yes I do."

"Do it for me, then."

So Yoongi did, his hands clutching the hem of Jimin's shirt, hesitating before pulling it over his head. Cheeks reddening as soon as he saw the slightest sliver of skin, he avoided looking at Jimin's body for the sole reason that if he looked, he'd most definitely be staring.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to see my abs?"

"Not anymore," Yoongi lied, fully knowing that it was obvious that he wasn't telling the truth but not caring anyway because his pride wouldn't let him out himself.

Jimin pulled Yoongi into his chest, the older squeaking in surprise as his head hit his boyfriend's hard body.

"J-Jimin," he gasped. The younger smelled of strawberries and Yoongi loved it. He didn't hesitate to lean into Jimin's body to catch more of his sweet scent, trying his best to be discreet but also shamelessly sniffing the younger at the same time, not really caring whether he'd get caught or not.

"Yoongi, are-- are you sniffing me?" Jimin sounded incredulous, almost, his eyebrows raised, expression amused when the older looked up with flushed cheeks.

"You smell nice, what was I supposed to do?" Yoongi complained with a pout. Jimin only laughed in response, kissing the top of Yoongi's head fondly. "Get undressed, silly, we still have to shower."

"I need help, though," Yoongi mumbled, "D-do it for me, please?"

Jimin carefully pulled down the short shorts he'd been staring at earlier, followed by his too-large shirt. His gaze lingering a bit too long at the sight of Yoongi's panties, he pulled them down as well, averting his eyes shyly before taking off the rest of his own clothes.

Wordlessly, Jimin watched as Yoongi leaned over to turn on the water, his hair sticking up in all directions and the tips of his ears tinged pink.

Soon, the water was hot, and the older stepped inside carefully, hissing softly as the water hit his skin. "It's hot, Chim," he whined as Jimin stepped in alongside him so that they were facing each other.

"I know, baby," Jimin chuckled, wanting to wrap his arms around the older's waist before remembering that he wasn't supposed to touch him.

Yoongi began to pout. "Kiss me, Jiminie!"

"Can't, remember?" the younger smiled, "I said I wouldn't touch you."

"I don't care," Yoongi scowled before taking Jimin's hands in his own and placing them on his small waist, giggling when Jimin squeezed slightly.

"My pretty baby," Jimin murmured, leaning his head forward to touch Yoongi's. "I'm so lucky that you're in my life."

Yoongi grinned at that, pulling away to look the younger in the eyes before kissing him softly. "I know."

He gasped in surprise as Jimin smacked his ass lightly, his eyes crinkled into crescents. "Dummy."

Yoongi stuck out his tongue. "Says you."

<3

another horrible ending from your not-so-favorite horrible author!

i'm super sorry this update took so long, writer's block hit me around 850 words in and fOr tHe LiFe oF mE i couldn't figure out how to end the chapter..

anyway, i have more than one question for today's update:

~favorite candy? i love all things chocolate

~do you think i should end this fic soon?

~any ideas for a new fic that you may want me to write after this one's over (which probably won't be for a while!!!!)?

and that's about it! thanks for reading <3