*sixty-nine*

warning: explicit content

skip this chapter if you don't want to read smut!

written by Iamayellowyam

<3

Clothes were on the floor and Jungkook was straddling Hoseok on the bed.

"Hyung, you're so fucking hot," Jungkook murmured, gazing at the older's smooth six-pack. He shifted and their cocks rubbed together making Jungkook quietly moan out loud.

"I— I fingered myself this morning, so I should be—"

"How many?"

"Huh?"

"How many fingers?"

"T-two, but— ah!" Hoseok pulled Jungkook down next to him on the bed.

"If you're going to take all of me, you'll need at least three."

As Hoseok lubed up his fingers, Jungkook mumbled happily, "At least." Hoseok's cock was fucking huge; three fingers might not even cut it.

"Why don't you— um— bend over my lap?"

"O-okay."

Jungkook got into position and blushed hard. His boner was touching Hoseok's thigh and he was sure that he would try rutting against it as he was about to come.

"You ready?"

"Y-yeah."

"Okay . . ." Hoseok slid two fingers into his hole at once, making Jungkook squeak in surprise. God, Jungkook loved Hoseok's long, nimble fingers.

Hoseok frowned. "Did you lie to me about prepping yourself? You're still . . . really, really tight, Kook."

"I don't— I don't lie," Jungkook pouted. "Your fingers are just big and long and—"

"I get it; you like my fingers," Hoseok chuckled, putting in his ring finger, which made Jungkook arch his back and whimper in pleasure as the others brushed against his sweet spot. "Fuck, Kook, you sound so pretty."

"Deeper, please, hyung," Jungkook squirmed in Hoseok's hold, his mouth open and his eyelashes fluttering.

"Hey, quit moving." Hoseok gripped Jungkook's waist and began prepping him again.

"I'm ready, please—"

"Yeah, I think so, too. You wanna back out? Tae—"

"Don't say his name. I want it and I won't want it if you remind me—"

"Okay, okay."

". . ."

"Can I—"

Jungkook got off of Hoseok's lap and got on all fours on the bed, revealing his pretty, pink hole. "Please, hyung, just fuck me."

"You look so fucking hot, Kook— I— "

"Hyung, please—"

Slowly, Hoseok inserted himself into Jungkook's hole. "You okay?"

"P-please, just— just wait a moment."

"No problem, Kook. Take your time." In reality, Hoseok was fighting the urge to absolutely rail the beauty under him.

". . . I think you can—"

Hoseok didn't let him finish.

With every spot inside him being stimulated by Hoseok's thick cock, Jungkook saw stars. "O-oh, hyung—oh my f-fucking—"

Jungkook would've fallen forward from the force if Hoseok hadn't held him up.

"Don't stop— please don't—"

Hoseok grunted in reply, working to angle his hips straight into Jungkook's prostate every time.

"Hyung! Ah—" Jungkook came untouched, but Hoseok didn't stop, completely slamming into him.

"Good boy— fuck, Kook, you're doing so, so good—"

Hoseok thrusted in hard, burying his seed deep in Jungkook's hole, and Jungkook immediately collapsed, exhausted.

"That was— that was—"

"That was so fucking amazing."

". . . yeah."