fifty

"Baby, eat your sandwich," Jimin laughed against Yoongi's lips. "You'll get hungry later."

"I like kissing you better," Yoongi pouted before whining quietly, "You taste so good."

"Mmm, you do too," Jimin said, pulling Yoongi closer and threading his fingers into his pink hair. He tasted like his strawberry lip gloss, so sweet.

They kissed again, Jimin accidentally tugging on the older's locks. Yoongi let out a soft mewling noise, leaning into Jimin's hand.

"You like that?" Jimin whispered, pulling Yoongi's hair again, this time harsher, earning a quiet gasp from the older.

"Y-yes," Yoongi breathed, squirming in Jimin's lap. "W-want you to do it again, please."

"Stop moving around," Jimin hissed quietly, his hands leaving Yoongi's head to hold his hips still before things got. . . . interesting.

Yoongi looked up at the younger with wide eyes. "Stop what?"

Jimin blushed, lifting Yoongi up gently off of his lap and onto the checkered picnic blanket. "N-nothing, let's just eat."

"But—" Yoongi frowned, "I wanna kiss you, Jiminie."

Jimin smiled affectionately and pulled Yoongi back onto his lap, brushing the hair out of Yoongi's wide eyes before pressing his lips to the smaller's forehead. "You're fucking adorable, you know that?"

Yoongi snorted. "Says you."

Jimin raised an eyebrow and sent him an intense look, a look that compelled Yoongi to elaborate. "W-well, I can think you're cute if I want to."

"I'm the cute one?"

"Mhm."

Jimin grinned. "Let me prove you wrong."

"What do you—" Yoongi was interrupted as Jimin's lips met his, a new, urgent feeling blooming in his chest.

Rather than their first kiss, gentle and sweet, this was hot and needy. Jimin smirked into the kiss, his hands making their way back to Yoongi's hair.

A quiet whine spilled from the older's mouth as Jimin pulled on his faded hair again. "P-please."

"Please what, baby?" Jimin asked, his hands leaving Yoongi's head and gripping his milky thighs. Yoongi whimpered, not liking the absence of the warmth on his scalp.

"N-no," Yoongi said, making grabby hands towards Jimin's hands. "Come back."

Jimin laughed quietly, finding Yoongi's actions adorable, before leaning forward to kiss him again. He pulled away to mumble, "You're the cute one, Yoongs," before meeting his lips again, the urgency now gone and replaced by a warm, fuzzy feeling of content.

It was blissful, finally being able to show just how much they loved each other.

The lock of the front door clicked suddenly and Mrs. Park stepped in, yelling, "I'm home, boys!" her eyes widening as she saw her best friend's son in her own son's lap.

Yoongi, in his surprise, fell back onto his ass, and Jimin grinned sheepishly at his mother. "I was going to tell you, Eomma, I swear—"

Jimin's mother did a weird happy dance of sorts, her arms and legs flailing around excitedly. She had a look on her face that said I-told-you-so. "Yoongi, you and Jiminie owe me some brownies!"

Yoongi's brows furrowed, looking confused before suddenly remembering the bet they had made the day he'd hung out with Mrs. Park, waiting for Jimin to get home.

"What?" Jimin asked, looking utterly lost.

"Brownies," Yoongi giggled, "We had a bet and I lost. I bet that you wouldn't like me back and Jiyeon auntie bet that you did, so now we have to make her brownies again."

"I believe your exact words were 'I'll be a lonely virgin forever and Jimin will be my trusty virgin sidekick.'" Mrs. Park said, mimicking Yoongi's voice with a silly grin on her face. "'He's never going to like me back.'"

Yoongi's face flushed red. "Shh!"

"I'm going to be your trusty virgin sidekick?" Jimin laughed.

"Shut up!" Yoongi pouted, smacking the younger's arm, feeling very embarrassed.

"So you two are together now?"

Jimin grinned and took Yoongi's hand, squeezing it in his own. "Yeah, he's mine now."

"And forever," Yoongi added quietly, cheeks red.

Jimin smiled fondly, hearing the older's words. "And forever."

<3

short chapter, sorry :,(

my question: what are your biggest insecurities? i'm very conscious about my body image.. i have a love-hate relationship with food. i'm not exactly the healthiest, i get 4-5 hours of sleep on average every night and skip meals a lot. i check my weight at least once a day because it matters that much to me.

on a different note, i'm sorry for the delay (again)! hopefully, i'll be able to write another chapter tomorrow. tbh i don't have a plan after this— i never had a plan to begin with, but we'll see where this goes :3

thanks for reading, ilyy <3