fifty-nine

Jimin watched Yoongi furrow his brows cutely in concentration, making sure the dye touched every strand of Jimin's hair.

"Hyung?"

Yoongi looked up at Jimin through the bathroom mirror, eyes wide.

"I love you," Jimin grinned, his eyes forming crescents.

Yoongi snorted at the younger's expression before going back to dyeing his hair. "I love you too, you dork."

"We should really go on another date, it's been a while."

"Chim, we should go to McDonald's."

Jimin laughed, bringing his hand up to cover his mouth like he sometimes did. "This again?"

"McDonald's is the ultimate place for a date," Yoongi said seriously. "You can have a breakfast, lunch, or dinner date. Oh, and sometimes there's a play area!"

"But— but I want to take you somewhere cute!" Jimin whined.

"McDonald's can be cute," Yoongi protested.

"Yoongi, please?" Jimin pouted.

"Fine," Yoongi giggled, "But we're going to McDonald's next time! Promise me?"

"I promise."

<3

"Oh my gosh, you look fucking hot," Yoongi breathed, running his fingers through Jimin's newly dyed black hair.

"So you like it then?"

"Obviously," Yoongi groaned. "I'm getting heart palpitations, fuck. You're going to kill me one day, Park Jimin."

Jimin snorted. "Heart what?"

"Y-you know," Yoongi blushed, "When your heart gets all— all fluttery and skips like fifty beats?"

"That sounds really unhealthy," Jimin teased the older. "Maybe I'm just not good for you."

Then he winced as Yoongi smacked him on the shoulder. "Shut up, you're mine. I don't care if you're not good for me, I'll die eventually anyway."

Jimin's eyes widened. "That was oddly sweet, but also depressing?"

Laying his head on Jimin's shoulder from behind him, Yoongi mumbled, "I want fries. Something salty. Or ice cream. And cuddles, too."

Jimin smiled, looking at the older through the mirror, finding Yoongi's pouty expression cute. "You always want cuddles, Yoongs."

"Well then, you better be around all the time to give me cuddles. Cuddles are my medicine." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him into a back hug.

"You're so cute, baby."

"I'm not cute!" the older insisted.

His cheeks reddened, seeing the growing smirk on Jimin's face. "Prove it."

"Fine," Yoongi mumbled, coming up to Jimin's ear before whispering something that made the younger blush.

"Yoongi."

"Yes, oppa?" Yoongi grinned, knowing that he'd succeeded.