twenty-four

"I'm hungry," Yoongi whined, giving Jimin puppy eyes.

"I'm almost broke and I already have to buy you a sweater," Jimin sighed, wondering how his wallet wasn't already empty from buying that shit ton of snacks the other day.

The older's lip quivered. "B-but I'm broke too, a-and I'm starving, Minnie. I don't have enough to get clothes and food. P-please?"

Damn Yoongi and that adorable pouty face of his.

"Fine," Jimin mumbled, "But just this once."

"Yay!" Yoongi grinned, clapping his hands excitedly. Free food always tasted the best.

<3

"It's so fluffy!" Yoongi gushed, rubbing his face against the material. He picked a pastel yellow sweater after thirty minutes of searching for the fluffiest sweater the store had to offer. It was a lot of work, and it took a surprisingly short time. It only took thirty minutes because they had walked around the store, lost, before they found the section of the store with the sweaters.

Jimin smiled softly. "Go try it on, baby."

"Okay," Yoongi said, skipping towards the dressing rooms.

He mindlessly scrolling through his phone, waiting for Yoongi to come out.

When he did, he couldn't help but internally scream at the older's cuteness. He looked so soft.

"I feel so fluffy, I love it," Yoongi beamed, wrapping his arms around himself in a hug.

Jimin died for the second time that day.

After changing back into his clothes, Yoongi said, "I'm going to look around for a bit. I'll call you when I'm done, okay?"

With a nod, Jimin went his own way. He didn't have enough to buy something for himself, so he just looked through the store, wanting to seem like he was there to shop. Like window shopping. . . . but inside the store.

Around fifteen minutes had passed, and Jimin started to feel bored. He wandered throughout the store, phone in hand. He wondered why Yoongi hadn't called yet.

He stopped suddenly, spotting a fluffy head of pink hair in between racks. Going closer, Jimin was confused. Yes, it was Yoongi, but. . . . he was in the ladies' section.

He wondered what the boy was up to. He walked closer, hiding behind a shelf, catching a few curious stares from other shoppers. Yoongi was eyeing one thing in particular, it seemed.

A skirt.

Jimin groaned quietly, seeing Yoongi feel the fabric of the skirt between his fingers, a small smile on his face. It was short and pleated, a soft pink color. It would look so good on him, what with his tiny waist and slender legs. . . . Jimin shook his head to try and clear his thoughts.

Yoongi clearly wanted to buy that skirt.

Peeking out from behind the shelf again, he saw that Yoongi was headed straight for him, skirt in hand. He stayed still, hoping that the older wouldn't notice him. Walking straight past him, Jimin realized that Yoongi was walking to the dressing rooms. He was going to try it on.

Jimin resisted the urge to go in there and see what Yoongi looked like with the skirt on.

After a few minutes, Yoongi still hadn't come out of the dressing room. Jimin called him, wondering what was taking him so long, but it went to voicemail. He was starting to get worried.