fifty-four

Let's go on a double date, they said.

It'll be fun, they said.

Hours later, Yoongi couldn't help but think one thing—their opinions were fucking wrong.

He thought back to how it all started. . . .

<3

"Yoongs?" Taehyung peeked into Jimin's bedroom hesitantly with the slight fear that he'd catch his best friend and his brother fucking or something equally as horrifying.

"Hyung?" he called again, walking in and looking around. The bathroom door was locked.

Interesting.

Taehyung knocked nervously. "Yoongi hyung, are you in there?"

"H-he is, Tae, now go away," a voice mumbled. A voice that definitely didn't belong to his brother.

Taehyung cringed at the thought of what they could possibly be doing.

"Yoongi just got hurt, I'm trying to fix him up," Jimin explained. "We'll be out soon."

Inside, Yoongi was sitting on the counter with tear-stained cheeks as Jimin tended to his leg, eyes still filled with worry.

Tae furrowed his brows, suspicious. "Then why is the door locked?"

There was no response, so with a long sigh, Taehyung retreated to the living room to wait for the two boys.

Yoongi laughed, eyes teary, as he heard his brother leave the room. "He doesn't believe us, does he?"

Jimin smiled, carefully wiping the gash on the older's leg. "No, I don't think he does."

Yoongi winced as Jimin dabbed some sort of ointment onto his wound, eyes watering. "J-Jiminie, it hurts!"

"I know, baby," Jimin frowned, "This'll make it better, okay?"

He finished applying the ointment and put a bandage onto the gash.

"K-kiss it please?" Yoongi sniffled, and Jimin obliged, pressing his lips gently to the bandage with a small smile.

"Better?"

Yoongi nodded and made grabby hands at the younger. "Kiss me now, please?"

Jimin laughed softly, standing up and pulling Yoongi closer before bringing him in for a soft kiss.

Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jimin's waist as he sat there on the counter, bringing his arms up to wrap around the younger's neck.

"You're like a koala," Jimin whispered against Yoongi's cherry-flavored lips. "Very clingy."

Yoongi pouted, leaning forward so that his forehead rested against his boyfriend's hard chest. "I'm not clingy!"

"It's a good thing, sweetheart," Jimin chuckled.

"You should take me to the gym sometime," Yoongi said randomly, poking Jimin's chest. "Next time you go."

"Oh? Why?" Jimin grinned. "You want to see me work out?"

"N-no!" Yoongi's face flushed red. "Well, m-maybe? I just-- I just wanted to keep you company, that's all."

"Okay." Suddenly, Jimin kissed Yoongi again, a deep kiss that stole Yoongi's breath and made him feel tingly all over. Yoongi's legs squeezed Jimin's waist as he tugged Jimin even closer.

"What was that for?" Yoongi asked breathlessly once Jimin had pulled away.

The younger shrugged. "Just felt like it. You were being cute again, and I couldn't help it."