seventy-eight

here's a filler :)

<3

There was something about working with other people that made Yoongi want to rip his hair out and cry at the same time.

Group projects were the absolute worst.

He was currently at his classmate's house, much too aware of the way his tongue swiped over his too-chapped lips, the way his fingers tapped anxiously against the pale skin of his forearm, or the way he quickly averted his eyes after realizing he'd been focusing his gaze on one object for too long to be considered normal.

They were sitting on the floor, the scratchy off-white carpet floor rubbing against Yoongi's legs as they worked.

They were a group of four, picked at random. Yoongi barely even knew their names, and they'd all had classes together since the start of high school.

Their project was for an art class that Yoongi  absolutely despised. He'd always thought of the class as a waste of time, and now here he was, wasting his weekend on some stupid art project instead of catching up on sleep.

"Yoongi hyung, should we paint this part blue or green?"

"Sure," Yoongi mumbled absentmindedly, trying to focus on the canvas in front of them, splotched with a hideous combination of colors.

He nearly jumped as his phone buzzed in his hand.

jiminie oppa:

baby, come home soon, please?

miss you lots :(

i want you in my arms

Yoongi smiled to himself, his cheeks warming as he replied.

baby yoon:

i can't leave yet, chim, you know that :,(

but i wanna cuddle with you rn

could i maybe wear your hoodie when i get home?

...the one you're wearing, please?

jiminie oppa:

of course, baby

i'm wearing the blue one

you'll like it, it's soft

baby yoon:

jiminie, i'm not asking because i'll be cold...

jiminie oppa:

oh? then why do you want my hoodie so badly?

Yoongi could hear the teasing tone in the younger's text, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

baby yoon:

smells like you! (ˊᵕˋ)* ੈ✩‧₊˚

jiminie oppa:

fuck, you're so cute, yoon

when will you be home?

baby yoon:

idk :(

i'd leave rn if i could but i don't have an excuse

"Hyung, does this look okay?" one of the boys asked. His floppy brown hair curled over his forehead in an unnatural manner, and every time Yoongi looked at him, he had to resist the urge to laugh. He looked ridiculous.