sixty-four

IF YOU REMEMBER, I THINK I SAID EIGHT CHAPTERS AGO THAT JIN'S BIRTHDAY HAD PASSED. WELL GUESS WHAT? I LIED :,)

i kinda did another face reveal at the end of the chapter... (though it's not really a face reveal if i already... revealed my face?? whatever)

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH AHHH

<3

"Fuck, it's morning already," Yoongi mumbled quietly, cracking one of his eyes open, closing them again before curling into a ball and snuggling into his sleeping boyfriend's side.

Feeling the movement, Jimin reached over to stroke Yoongi's head, smiling sleepily. "Morning, beautiful. Sleep well?"

"Mhm," Yoongi rubbed his eyes. "I wanna go back to sleep now."

Jimin laughed softly, watching his eyes close as he spoke.

Yoongi was already falling asleep.

"Cutie," Jimin whispered, moving his fluffy hair out of his eyes before lying there, eyes open. If he moved, Yoongi would wake up.

So he didn't. He just watched as the boy slept, regardless of how creepy it might've looked.

"Chim?" Yoongi mumbled quietly.

"Hm?"

So he wasn't sleeping.

"Why do you look at me like that?"

"Like what?"

Yoongi's eyes opened, his cheeks reddening. "Like that."

Jimin smiled. "Like you're my entire world?"

Yoongi frowned, his lips forming a pout as he sat up, his head leaning against the headboard.

Sitting up next to the smaller, Jimin sighed softly, taking his hand. "What's wrong, baby?"

No response.

"Talk to me, Yoongi."

The older hugged his knees to his chest. "It's nothing."

Jimin stayed silent, waiting.

Yoongi let out a small huff. "What's so special about me anyway? Like. . . . why do you look at me the way you do?"

"Don't think like that, Yoongs," Jimin frowned. "I look at you like that because I mean it-- you are my world, and you are so important to me. It makes me sad when you think so lowly of yourself, because you don't see how special you are, how special you are to me."

"Thank you," Yoongi whispered.

<3

"What's up, motherfuckers?" The front door slammed open as what sounded like a stampede enter the room.

The stampede being three excited, noisy teenage boys with big, wrapped boxes in their hands.

Yoongi nearly jumped, startled from his peaceful cuddling session on the living room couch with his boyfriend. "Why are you here?"

"Jinnie hyung's birthday," Taehyung replied simply, setting the bag in his hand on the island before proceeding to dig through Jimin's pantry for food.