fifteen

i have 1k how even-

<3

Yoongi flopped onto his bed with a dramatic sigh. There was no junk food in the house at all. Mrs. Kim was on another one of her crazy diets again, so she deemed it necessary to rid the whole house of snacks, causing the rest of the house (and Jimin) to suffer from lack of unhealthiness.

Yoongi was a growing boy. He needed food. Desperate times called for desperate measures.

He quickly snuck out of the house, thankfully going unnoticed by his parents, and barged into the Park household, obnoxiously yelling, "Honey, I'm home!" before looking through their pantry for food.

"Ooh, yum," Yoongi grinned, opening up a bag of Cheez-its.

"Yoongles!" a voice chirped from down the hallway.

"What? Can't you see that I'm busy?" Yoongi grumbled as he shoved some more Cheez-its into his mouth.

Jimin gave Yoongi a back hug, mumbling into the older's neck, "Stop stealing my food, you little thief."

"Well, it's in my mouth if you really want it back," Yoongi said, lazily reading the nutrition facts on the back of the package.

"Eww, that's gross."

"So are you, Chim Chim."

Jimin chose to ignore Yoongi's immature response. "Hyung, what are you going to do when Haewon auntie makes Eomma diet with her? You won't be able to eat our snacks because we'll have none."

"I'll probably die from starvation," Yoongi sighed.

"Good, that means more snacks for me when Eomma finally quits that stupid diet," a voice said from behind them, making them both jump.

"Tae, don't sneak up on people like that!" Jimin whined, smacking Taehyung on the arm.

Taehyung pouted, "That hurts! Yoongi hyung, beat Jiminie up, he's being a bully!"

"Beat him up yourself, I said I'm busy."

Tae rolled his eyes at Yoongi's response, pushing past the older to search the pantry for food.

"Ooh, Cheez-its!"

Jimin huffed, "I'm guessing you broke into my house for the food, not for me."

"Yeah, you're no fun, Chim," Yoongi grinned, walking around Jimin and Taehyung to throw his empty Cheez-its bag into the trash. "Do you have more food? I think I'm craving ice cream."

Jimin groaned.

<3

"Hyung!" Taehyung whisper-yelled, jumping onto Yoongi's bed, "I made a new friend!"

"Cool," Yoongi mumbled, putting his earbuds back in. He was hoping for something along the lines of "Eomma quit her diet and brought home some Pringles."

Taehyung, not satisfied by his hyung's reaction, asked, "D-Don't you want to know who it is?"

"No, not really."