seventy

"Mmm, Yoongi, baby, you're literally on top of me."

Yoongi let out a breathless giggle, flopping over so that his head rested on a pillow rather than his boyfriend's chest. His hair was messy from sleep, curled over his forehead and tickling his face, his nose scrunching in annoyance at the feeling. "You like it, though."

"I do." Jimin admitted, his eyes crinkling as he smiled.

He loved seeing the sleepy look in Yoongi's eyes after just waking up, his adorable dazed gummy smile greeting him every morning. Even when asleep, the older was perfect. The gentle weight of Yoongi resting against him and the soft breaths tickling his neck were precious feelings that Jimin was very sure that he wouldn't be able to sleep without anymore.

Snuggling into the younger, Yoongi sighed contently. The heat emitting from Jimin left him feeling drowsy once more, his eyes already threatening to close.

Jimin's fingers reached to lace into Yoongi's hair. "We're going on a date today," he decided, chuckling at the way Yoongi's eyes lit up at the words. "Really?"

He nodded, cupping Yoongi's face in his hands. Yoongi giggled, covering the younger's hands with his own. "Where do you want to go, baby?"

The older thought for a moment before he broke into a toothy grin that melted Jimin's heart. "McDonald's! You promised!"

"I did, didn't I?" He let out a quiet laugh at Yoongi's hopeful expression. Pulling the boy into his lap, Jimin pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. "You get all the salty fries you want today, okay?"

"Thank you," he mumbled happily, resting his head against the younger's chest, breathing in his comforting strawberry scent. "I love fries."

"I know you do," Jimin chuckled.

"I think . . ." the older heaved a dramatic sigh. "I think I may love fries more than I love you, Jiminie."

"More than me?"

Yoongi whimpered as two strong arms gripped him at his waist and hauled him off of the bed so that he was hanging from Jimin's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

It was only when Jimin walked through the bedroom door and into the hallway that Yoongi realized the dangers of falling face first onto the floor.

So he began screaming, as he usually did when he was in the air without consent. "I'm gonna die!" Yoongi wailed. "I'm going to fall and break all of my bones!"

Jimin patted the older's ass with his free hand in what seemed to be reassurance. "I won't drop you."

"You're mad at me, you're totally going to drop me." Yoongi whined, trying to focus his gaze on anything but the floor. His eyes just so happened to land on Jimin's butt, which was a lot closer to his already blushing face than he was able to handle.

"Chim," he whispered shyly, "I like your butt." 

Yoongi felt like poking it. So he did.

"I like yours better."

Yoongi scowled. "Be happy with what you have, your butt is great."

His face flushed as Jimin wiggled his eyebrows. "Your ass is mine too."

"Um—"

Jimin stopped walking for a moment, realization dawning across his features. "Shit. Eomma's home."

"Hi, boys," Jiyeon called from the living room, sounding as if she was trying to hold back laughter.

Yoongi let out an embarrassed squeak. "Fuck. She heard me."