eighty-two*

there's an asterisk! but only one :)

also this might be random but i love you guys :,) your comments make my day and you all are so sweet and caring and i jUsT sjbshsjsh

random but still the truth <3

also i love making new friends so if you're feeling bored, pm me! (i'm nice, i promise!)

and this is the last thing-- i now have an account on ao3! haven't published anything yet lol but my username is still @strawboongi

bye bye and happy reading <3

<3

To the boys' surprise, the detention room was empty. Not even their English teacher was there, even though she'd been the one to give them detention in the first place. Or so they thought, at least.

Jimin slumped into a chair, his face scrunched up. "What are we supposed to do in here anyway? Did she tell us how long we'd have to be here?"

"I don't even know if she gave us detention in the first place," Yoongi shrugged, sitting himself on top of the desk that Jimin was sitting at, his legs swinging back and forth. "She looked pissed, so I bet she probably did, but I have no idea how long she wants us to stay here."

"Why would she leave us here by ourselves? Especially after reading that note?" Jimin wondered aloud. "We could do-- We could do anything and no one would be watching us."

He laughed as he saw a blush form on his boyfriend's cheeks. "What's got you all blushy all of a sudden?"

"N-nothing!" Yoongi squeaked.

Jimin sighed, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "What a bad boy, Yoongi. I thought you were better than that. You always think such dirty thoughts for no reason at all."

"No, I-- I wasn't!" Yoongi protested, cheeks red. "I was just--"

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "Just what?"

The older whined, kicking his feet out childishly, his cheeks puffing out. "I-I dunno."

Jimin just smiled knowingly. "I think you do."

With a huff, Yoongi changed the subject, his face going from flustered to a cute angry scowl in a matter of seconds. "You never gave me that kiss you promised me, Chim. I w-want it now, please."

Jimin reached out for the older, who turned to face him on top of the desk, his legs hanging on either side of the chair. "This-- This looks weird," Yoongi mumbled, shifting around on the desk uncomfortably. "What if someone walks in and sees us like this? I literally look like I'm spreading my legs for you."

Jimin's cheeks reddened at the sudden image. "W-well, are you?"

"N-no!"

"Well--" Jimin murmured as he stood up, pulling Yoongi by the waist to bring him closer, "I wouldn't mind."

Yoongi squeaked in embarrassment. "We're in a classroom, Jimin."

"Too bad."

"But-- but there could be cameras!"

Jimin's cheeks reddened a bit at that. "There aren't cameras in the classrooms, Yoon. No one will see us."

"Oh." Yoongi blushed.

"Besides, no one's going to come in anyway."

Yoongi frowned. "How are you so sure?"

Jimin gave the older a sheepish smile. "I may or may not have led us to the wrong room? To be honest, I really have no idea where the detention room is. I think this might be a math classroom."

Looking around, Yoongi realized he was right, seeing those stupid colorful math posters lining the walls. "Jimin, we're going to get in trouble for ditching detention!"

"We're already almost thirty minutes late, so we're going to get in trouble either way."

Yoongi looked around again. The lights were on, but the windows were closed. They were by themselves, just them, Yoongi thought, as if he'd just realized it. "Jimin."

"Hm?"

"We're alone."

"We are," Jimin grinned, seeing the blush on his boyfriend's cheeks. "What are you going to do about it, Yoongi?"

With a scowl, Yoongi playfully punched the younger's chest. "Quit teasing me and kiss me already, I've been waiting all day."

"Really? The entire day? Maybe--"

Having had enough, Yoongi wordlessly pulled Jimin in by the shirt, the younger's eyes wide with surprise as their lips met. Yoongi couldn't help but let out a quiet moan as Jimin's hands traveled to his thighs, squeezing them gently as they kissed.

"Are-- are we gonna--"

"Not if you don't want to," Jimin assured. "Just want you to feel good, Yoon, don't want to pressure you."

Yoongi smiled, wondering how he'd gotten so lucky to find Jimin. "More kisses please?" And with a small smile of his own, Jimin pressed his lips to the older's once more, more tenderly this time, carefully, as if Yoongi was going to break.

"Love you, baby," he whispered into the sensitive skin of Yoongi's jaw, his lips pressing down gently. "Love you so much." Yoongi's breath hitched as he felt the younger sucking little blooms of red onto his pale skin, his hands moving up to thread into Yoongi's faded cotton candy blue hair. "We should dye your hair again sometime soon."

"You look-- you look hot with black hair," Yoongi admitted quietly, tilting his neck to give Jimin access, letting Jimin mark him up as he pleased. He knew he'd have a hard time hiding those later, but he couldn't seem to care.

"Gonna dye it again soon," Jimin said, "Maybe I'll surprise you this time."

Yoongi shuddered as the younger licked at the hickey he just made, his face a blushy, flustered mess. "You okay?" Jimin mumbled between kisses, Yoongi letting out a shaky sigh as the younger's breath tickled his skin.

"Yes, w-want more, please," he whimpered, pouting weakly.

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi whined impatiently, cheeks tinged red. "'M ready, promise. Won't— won't get scared this time."

"It's okay to be scared, love, just— if you ever want to stop, you need to tell me."

Yoongi nodded, lip jutting out a bit in a pout.

"Use your words, Yoongi," Jimin said.

"Yeah," the older breathed. "Wanna— please, wan' it." His words slurred together slightly, eyes unfocused in a way that made Jimin a bit nervous.

"You okay, Yoon?"

"Mhm," Yoongi mumbled. "T-touch me, please, 'm okay, just—"

Jimin pushed Yoongi's hair out of his eyes, looking worried. "Yoongi."

The older let out a soft, pleading whine. It was as though he was slipping into some sort of subspace, Jimin thought, pliant, just waiting to be touched.

And before he could continue, before they could go any further, the door opened, a young woman with a briefcase stopping in her tracks, eyes wide. The math teacher.

"Shit," Yoongi mumbled.

<3

new chapter!

i'm at school so i'm not supposed to be on my phone right now but oh well?

qotd: favorite type of potato (or other lmao) chips?

that's all for now (i'm about to get caught on my phone ahh)

thanks for reading <3