eighty-three

no, the math teacher didn't join them smh

also read my note at the end of the chapter. it's important. 

happy reading <3

<3

"You did what?!" Haewon practically screeched, the boys wincing at the volume of her voice.

"'M sorry, Eomma," Yoongi mumbled, looking to his father for support, growing nervous at the stern look on his face.

"It was my fault, Auntie," Jimin sighed. "I was the one who suggested it."

"What were you thinking, trying to have sex in a classroom?" Jiyeon shook her head, looking upset. "You're lucky you were only suspended for a week."

Yoongi glanced at Jimin nervously.

"What?" Jiyeon frowned. "Was it-- was it not just a week? Jimin, were you lying to me?"

The five of them sat in the Kim's living room, not more than two hours after they'd been caught in the classroom by a teacher. The two had been taken to the principal's office immediately, and received a long speech on why they shouldn't be touching each other at school-- or at all.

The man cleared his throat uncomfortably when bringing up the subject of the two of them being together, clearly homophobic, doing his best to politely let them know that homosexuality was wrong and that they should stop doing such things together.

Of course, Jimin had to get angry. Of course, he had to yell at the principal, of course he had to insist that the principal was wrong.

And of course, he got suspended for an extra three days for insubordination.

"W-well--"

"The principal was being an homophobic asshole and Jiminie got mad at him," Yoongi said before adding in a small voice, "Jimin told him that he loved me, and the principal got mad at him because he'd been going on for a good ten minutes about why we shouldn't be together."

"Oh," Haewon said, frowning. "We need to go talk to him."

"Wonnie, he's not going to budge, you and I both know that," Sungmin sighed.

"That's not the only problem here," Jiyeon reminded them. "You both won't be going to school for the next week, which means you'll be home--" Then she paused. "If they were caught about to have sex in a classroom, then why the hell did they get suspended? Wouldn't they just . . . not go to school? How is that even a punishment?"

"I don't know." Sungmin hesitated before looking at Yoongi. "You both aren't really being punished by being suspended, so we'll-- we'll have to ground you, Yoongi."

"You too, Jimin," Jiyeon said. "What you both did obviously wasn't okay."

Haewon nodded in agreement. "You both should've known better."

"Sorry," Yoongi mumbled again. "Won't happen again, promise."

"That means no visiting each other until your suspension is over," Haewon said, sighing to herself as Yoongi's eyes grew wide and glossy.

"The-- the entire time?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi apologetically. "It'll be over before you know it, Yoon."

"But--"

"Yoongi," Jiyeon sighed. "It's just a week."

Yoongi wanted to cry. It would be a week. Just a week, he told himself.