seventeen

Yoongi had hoped that at least if he was forced into hanging out with Taehyung's crush and his friends, he would get to do something interesting.

But no, things just never went his way.

Jungkook and Taehyung had already ditched the group to play video games, laughing and yelling boisterously at the TV and at each other, their volume causing everyone else to wince.

Jin and Namjoon sat together on the couch, discussing crabs, of all things— Namjoon was listing all the reasons why he loved crabs and how he stood firmly against the idea of Jin cooking the poor things.

Hoseok was sitting in the corner on his phone, taking selfies and making strange faces.

Jimin and Yoongi sat together on the floor, their backs leaning against the wall. The younger sighed, feeling bored too. This wasn't how he'd expected the evening to go.

Finally fed up, Yoongi abruptly stood up and cleared his throat. He'd finally figured out how to get their attention. "Should I order pizza or something?"

All heads in the room turned towards Yoongi at the mention of food.

"Pizza!" Taehyung jumped up in excitement, momentarily forgetting that he was in the middle of a game, earning a scowl from Jungkook.

"I'm bored," Jimin whined, "Let's play a game!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I swear, Jimin, if I have to play—"

"Truth or Dare!" Hoseok grinned, and Yoongi shot the boy a death glare.

How horribly cliché. Why did he even agree to this in the first place?

Yoongi grumbled as the seven of them sat in a misshapen circle.

"This isn't going to end well," Namjoon sighed, sitting next to Jin, who gave him a sweet smile.

"Truth or dare, Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon began, picking Yoongi even though he was clearly disinterested in the game.

"Truth, I guess," Yoongi said, not picking dare because he was too lazy to move.

Namjoon asked the older, "Well, I've been curious about something, so I guess I'll just ask you about it now. Are you and Jimin together?"

Yoongi's eyes widened considerably, and he could feel the blush creeping up his cheeks. "Wh-what makes you think that?!" He didn't dare make eye contact with Jimin, who was secretly grinning.

With a sheepish laugh, Namjoon replied, "You guys are really touchy."

Changing the subject, Yoongi said all too loudly, "Truth or dare, Jin?"

"Truth," the oldest shrugged.

Yoongi was too lazy to be creative. "What's your ideal type?"

"Tall, smart, dorky but still cute," Jin listed off immediately, before adding, "Oh, and dimples. They have to have dimples."

The rest of the group was a little taken aback, glancing at a clueless Namjoon, who seemed to not get the hint.

"Dumbass," Taehyung chuckled under his breath.

"Hobi, truth or dare?"

Hoseok was the first to choose dare, getting bored of listening to everyone answer questions.

"I dare you to buy the pizza now, because I'm fucking starving," Jin huffed, Namjoon smiling at the older's words.

"I'll do it after I give someone a dare. Or a truth, whatever."