fifty-three

here's some fluff (kinda???) because that last chapter really was. . . . something ;)

i'm sorry for the slow updates, i've had writer's block and was out of ideas.. also school takes up all of my free time and sleep takes up what's left (which is like 4 hours lmao i need more sleep)

also, instagram thinks i'm suicidal?? lmaooo they even gave me a hotline :,)

<3

Every time Jimin caught Yoongi staring at him, he could catch the blush on the older's cheeks before he quickly looked away.

It was cute.

Yoongi was still shy after what had happened between the two of them in the bathroom that morning and wouldn't meet Jimin's eyes without blushing and looking anywhere but at him.

Should he tease the shy boy or let him be?

What a silly question. Of course Jimin was going to tease Yoongi.

"Umm, Jiminie?"

Jimin looked up at his boyfriend, who had a hesitant look on his face, his cheeks tinged pink.

"A-about this morning. . . ."

Jimin loved seeing Yoongi so flustered.

"Yes, baby?"

Yoongi continued, fiddling with his fingers nervously. "I wouldn't mind doing. . . ." His voice trailed off as he struggled for the right words.

"Me?" Jimin grinned cheekily.

Yoongi blushed, scowling at his boyfriend. "I was trying to say that I wouldn't mind doing s-stuff with you."

"You're going to have to be more specific than that, Yoongi," the younger said teasingly, "What kind of stuff?"

"T-that stuff."

Jimin tilted his head, pretending to act confused.

Yoongi huffed, his cheeks burning. "I want you to fuck me, Jimin."

Jimin's breath hitched, eyes going wide. "Like, now?"

"N-no, not now!" the older frowned. "Later. Soon. Tomorrow? I don't know."

Jimin laughed softly, reaching forward to rest his hands on Yoongi's waist. "Baby, it'll happen when it happens, okay?"

He brushed the faded pink hair out of Yoongi's eyes before leaning closer to kiss him gently on the lips. "I love you, Yoongi."

Yoongi gasped softly, still not fully used to the feeling of Jimin's lips on his. It filled him with warmth. He could taste his cherry lip balm on Jimin's lips.

"Did you use my lip balm?"

Jimin grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, it tastes good."

"I'll use it more often then," Yoongi mumbled. "Kiss me again, Jiminie, you taste nice."

And so he did, tugging the older a bit closer before kissing him again. After a moment, Yoongi pulled away to mumble, "I love you too, Jimin."